The POAS Addiction Support Group

Ohh girly I hope the little one shows up soon. I can't imagine the strength you must have to stay true to team yellow. I am in awe.

Could you ladies help me out. I feel like O day is here but I don't normally go til cd 17-20. Here is my IC progression the last 3 days. Thoughts?

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/null_zps6aea7d0e.jpg

Thanks hun! Definitely took some willpower! Lol.

What cd are you on now? They look like they're progressing well but not quite positive yet. I'd get BDing now though! I used the CBFM and that showed my high fertility days and then my 2 peak fertility days. Your strip on the right looks like the IC OPKs I did a day or two before my peak on my monitor. Get busy!! :)

We did the baby dancing last night, CD13. So the one on the right is today cd14. None of my charting has shown earlier than a 17 but this month just feels way different. Man if I am only 1-2 days away that would be awesome.

Yeah it's definitely not positive yet, but looks like it's getting there! Maybe tomorrow or the next day!! And remember then it usually takes about 12-48 hrs to ovulate. So definitely get some more baby dancing in!!
(though for some people it takes less time)

It definitely looks as though you should get a surge in the next couple of days so make sure you've got plenty of energy :haha: Plus, if its earlier this month that could be a good sign to give any chance of implanting successfully. Really hope this is your month!!

Couldn't help myself and took second test before I went to bed, and what do you know, it was positive. I had my temp surge this morning. I never go above 97.3 unless I ovulate. This is like the 5:00 express of cycles, I have never ovulated so early! Thank goodness we bedded on the 13th since DH is away for work for a few days, I still have a chance this month.

Woohoo for catching it early!! And glad you managed to get a bit of BDing in before hubby had to go away for work. Good luck and I hope you caught that eggy!! :)

Yup looks like you ovulated on CD14! Good thing you BDed on CD13! Good luck, hope you get your bfp!!

good thing you were using OPKs otherwise you might have missed ovulation, it being so early this cycle. I'm glad you managed to BD before your hubby went away; fingers crossed :)

No word from Girly? Hope you are ok, and have your hands full with a glorious beautiful baby!

Get my progesterone today...time to cross my fingers... And not test until November. I may break and do it at Halloween....or before. 3dpo my last didn't show til 12. I can wait.. And I am only fooling myself....

I'm still waiting to meet my little bundle. I've got 3 days to go into labour before I'll have to book in for induction :(

This end bit is so much like the TWW!! Constantly looking for something that might indicate labour is imminent.

I've got a good feeling for you this month renaendel! And glad you've got your progesterone. No testing too early though!! Stay strong! Hypocrite talking here. :haha:

We found out yesterday that we're having another boy!! And decided today that his name is going to be Logan :)
So we'll have Lucas and Logan :flower:

Aww congrats Eltjuh! It'll be great to have the boys close in age, they'll be inseparable. And probably get each other into loads of trouble :haha:

Love the name too, it was on our shortlist for boys names but OH is convinced we're having a girl. Lol.

Congrats on team blue eltjuh! Both Lucas and Logan are on our short list for boys names! :thumbup:

Congrats on team blue, Eltjuh!

Come on, Girly! Have that baby already! :winkwink:

I'm trying!! Lol. Lazy flipping baby!! Definitely takes after his/her father!

How are you ginger?

Wooho GRATS eltjuh!
Girly maybe this means your child will be great about sleeping!:winkwink:
Ms. Ginger panda, days like those are great days for pet cuddles. Sometimes I think only they understand.

Over emotional is never great. Cuddles are a big help, especially fluffy cuddles :)

I can hope baby will sleep well but with the amount of kicks and wriggles I get throughout the night I'm not so sure. Real little fidget this one!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->