The POAS journey! Come join us!

that is so cute! LOL!!! I was thinking about doing the t-shirt thing with the grandparents....but buy a small one for Meghan saying "I'm a BIG SISTER!" LOL!!!

I just hope it works out that way...LOL....I always plan and plan and half the time it never works out!

fx chika - I hope its your bfp, if not those are some VERY cruel evaps xx

I'm hooked to your post!!!!! Surely they all cant be evaps maybe one or 2 but not that many!!! I really hope you get your:bfp:!!!

:hug:

Okay, I took a dollar tree. I saw a faint line, so I took another because I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy! lol So...very faint lines on the dollar trees, but I got a "Not Pregnant" on the digital...

Attachments

• $tree.jpg
    $tree.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 95
Looks promising! Keep testing hun! You probably don't have enough in your system for the digi....I wish you could grab an FRER.....

Those look like my early positives on these tests!! A digi may not work for a few days since those are so light, but I can't wait to see your next tests!

I just tested again with a dollar tree and got another line. I'm going to say it doesn't really matter though. When I went to the bathroom, there was blood. I guess AF is coming early this month? She wasn't due for another day or 2. I SOOO don't like her right now! lol:growlmad:

awwww no!!!! I'm sorry hun!:hugs:

Are you sure it's AF...maybe it's late IB?

I wouldn't think IB would be this late. I'm 14 dpo. Usually my luteal phase is 15 or 16 days long. :shrug:

It's def not too late for IB! Some women don't get it until 14dpo and then get a blaring positive around 16dpo. You're not out unless it goes full blown, and even then you might not be out! Have you seen that other thread where the women had a period, assumed she wasnt pregnant, then took an opk and hpt after her period and they were both positive so she took a digital and got 1-2 weeks pregnant? It happens :)

My first test at 7 dpo!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/7dpo1.jpg

I guess only time will tell. It didn't really seem like regular AF. It was kinda like pinkish EWCM with brown clots. (TMI SORRY!) And I haven't had anything since then...:shrug:

We have to go to the grocery store in a few so I'm going to pick up a frer. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->