• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Well since I'm such an addict...:blush: yep, I will. No more frer though...i'll probably use a dollar tree and a wondfo cheapie. I'm praying to God I get a line.

I'll be over here holding my breath for you! I can't wait to see it!!! :)

Got the same faint line as before...I'll test again in the morning but at this point I'm not really holding my breath. I should of had a decent line by now. I know I'm not pregnant...just holding on to hope and pretending that I am I guess. I'm just really dreading having to start cycle #14.

Anyone reading this, send me baby dust! I need it for tomorrow morning! lol

loads of baby dust for you hun, and I really do always see lines on your tests esp that last frer!
grrrr if they are not your bfp xx

Sending you loads and loads of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:bfn: this morning. So silly of me to think I was actually pregnant. I guess I got my hopes up because my temps dipped down at 8 dpo and I thought it was implantation dip. :dohh:

Now it's just a waiting game to see when the :witch: will show her stupid face.

I deffo see something on the FRER you did yesterday. Here I have edited the picture for you -

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/image1jbj.jpg/

Did you do the FRER in the evening ? Maybe you are just one of those people who have more HCG in your urine in the evening ?

I deffo still have hope for you ! How early did you get BFP with your girls ?

Damn picture doesn't seem to be working, I used imageshack because photobucket isn't working.

None of my girls were planned so I didn't test with them until at least two days after my period was late. I tried talking hubby into seeing fs but he says he doesn't want to waste the money. Grrr... I think I'm done ttc. I'm sick of seeing negatives and I feel like im just turning around in circles. Guess it wasnt meant to be.

Don't want to discourage you from TTC, but maybe if you are able to relax and take on a NTNP attitude it will happen. I hear that alot from women, how stressing about it can actually prevent it. I really hope it happens for you Chika :)
:dust:

I agree with Missalissa86. I know you have prob tried NTNP before but just give yourself a break maybe just a few months. I fell on my first month NTNP after six months of TTC ! Also try castor oil packs after AF but before ovulation. It helps clear out any scarring or blockages in the uterus and fallopian tubes. I did it once this cycle and it seems to help !

Ok...long story short. Last night when I was talking about TTC to hubby and we were discussing whether or not to continue trying, I had decided I was no longer going to try. So I went to take a bath and relax a little...and decided to take one of the last 3 Wondfo cheapies I have. I figured I'm not going to need them ever again since I'm not trying anymore. I'll be damned if I didn't get a line! I thought it was faulty so I waited as long as I could (which was only about 1 1/2 hours) and tested again. The line was still there, although very faint. This morning I tested again....and yes! There is another line. WTH? My temp dropped way below coverline this morning (although I did wake up quite a bit earlier than usual). What are your opinions? Faulty tests? :shrug:

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 112
WOW...those look amazing! I've had issues with those tests but never have I had lines like those!

Get an FRER!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely see lines on all 3 tests, especially the one on the bottom! If you can get a line on an IC, then you should be able to get a line on an FRER!! FXed

OMG....so trying not to get excited, but it's hard. The test on the bottom is the one from this morning. I'm out of frer but I have a digi...should I try that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->