The POAS journey! Come join us!

I dunno....I guess it's worth a try!? How about a $ test? Now I knw you got plenty of those...LMAO!!!

Hold ya pee and do a digi !!!!
So excited for you !
I think you're gunna get your BFP !!!

I think so. I really think if an IC can show a line, that you should be able to get something on almost anything else.

Did you save your urine, or will you have to pee again?

Nope, i have it saved. Once I saw the line I saved it just in case. lol Guess I'm crazy like that! :wacko:

LOL, I save mine too, at least until after the time limit on the tests, just in case! :haha: Do you know what you're going to do?

Hmm...I guess I'll take a dollar tree test and then if anything shows, take a digi?

sounds good! Cause digi's are so INsensitive....save it for after you confirm with another test!

Didn't get anything on the $ tree test....

Attachments

• dollartree.jpg
    dollartree.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 44
I think I see something.....BUT....$ tests aren't as sensitive as the Wondfo....your still in sweetie!!!!! Will you be able to get an FRER?

There's no way you had 3 evaps in a row! I'm still holding out some hope :dust:

I think I see a little something, maybe. But the odds of having one botched dollar store is better than having 3 botched wondfo's. Maybe try a FRER or another dollar store in the morning :)

Thanks ladies! I'm so glad I have your support! I will hold my pee and take another dollar tree later. Hopefully I get a line! If I do, I'll take the digi. :happydance:

I wish I had another frer...i could get one but then hubby would know something is up and I want to surprise him. :haha:

I want to surprise my husband too....I bought this a few weeks ago....I'm gonna have to hold out till I get an ultrasound though...lol....but hopefully I'll get one to confirm pregnancy, you know? LOL!!! Then I plan on taking him to a resturant where we had our very first date....and I'll give this to him during dessert....lol.....

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 22
  • frame1.jpg
    frame1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 18
  • frame2.jpg
    frame2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
That's a great idea pam! I'm going to tell hubby I have a fashion show for him...come out with a few outfits on, then lastly come out with this shirt on. He wont expect it! :haha:

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks! Yea, it's just an old tank top. I had some iron on transfer paper. I found that logo online and printed it out. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->