The POAS journey! Come join us!

Well damn it..but YAY! Dang it only because vacation is in July

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
Congrats!!!! I sure hope I am next!!!

Day 2 of Clomid....if things go according to plan...I will be testing on my daughter's 3rd bday!!!!

Yes I told bill. I gave him the test and said SEE I TOLD YOU damnit! LOL He smiled and said "well, how did that happen?" We only dtd like three times last month. He was convinced that it wouldn't happen and we didnt need protection. I mean it took a year with Amelia right? lol

pam: Im sure you will be :) ANd Andrea :) You both are on the right path for those forever babies :O)

I just realized that I was pregnant when I came back to the board. I must have just "known" I needed to come back home LOL

didnt i just say i couldnt wait to see your test hmmmm lol

Day 2 of Clomid....if things go according to plan...I will be testing on my daughter's 3rd bday!!!!

hey pam we will get our chance sooon we can b bump buddies. xx
andrea how ya doing hun xx
amber how r u xx
zoie how r u xx
all the girls from gallery o are popping by yeyyyyyyyyyy x
afm wish i knew what was goin on with me started bleeding again yesterday according to ff im cd 13 wth any ideas ??????????????

Hey nikki

Im good hun, trying to concentrate on loosing weight and working hard at the gym. It is helping a little to keep my mind off TTC, babies and infertility. Im not using my monitor this cycle either or temping, just trying to enjoy my love life.

How are you hun, apart from the bleeding you are having? x

Congrats again Mommyof4peas...lol...

BB...I'm trying to keep a positive attitude....it will be great to have a bump buddy!!! I sure hope you get some answers to why you keep bleeding :-( I will be soooo glad when AF leaves...she has been keeping me in bed.

amber how r u xx
zoie how r u xx
afm wish i knew what was goin on with me started bleeding again yesterday according to ff im cd 13 wth any ideas ??????????????

didnt you start the mini pill?

Hi everyone i was just wandering I have got faint lines on ic at 9dpo & 10 dpo then I took a digi yesterday at 11 dpo and is said' not pregnant ' I was just wandering should I wait till I am 14 dpo to try and test again I know with my last pregnancy it was 14 dpo till I got a positive on a digi has anyone had the same ???? Also am currently in Spain so can't get any normal tests they only sell digis !!!! Boo !! :) thanks

Sometimes the digis just take longer. The faint lines sound hopeful. Don't loose hope yet! :thumbup:

Amanda I knew it would say PREGNANT! :thumbup:

Any hopes on a boy or girl??

amber how r u xx
zoie how r u xx

didnt you start the mini pill?

yes stacey im on cerazette because even tho i wasnt gettin periods i was havin really bad pms symptoms but no bleed so they put me on cerazette to ease all the symptoms i had a bleed on 16th may and bled for 6 days then nothins till sunday xx

ok the pill can make you bleed when i took it i started af 2 days later then after she went away i had spotting then started af again 18 days later

How is everyone? Did ya'll enjoy your weekend?

2 more days of Clomid to go...but AF hasnt left the building yet ..but it's slowing down! I am jusr real concered with timing...if AF doesn't end soon I won't be able to do my HSG because it will be to close to ovulation...I start getting positive opks about 8 days after stopping the pills...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->