The POAS journey! Come join us!

If af was due then shouldn't a digi work?
I'm going to vote with TAKE IT!!! <---coming from a poas aholic :thumbup:

AF is only due yesterday LOL I was thinking of taking with FMU...Ive never gotten to take a digi and get a bfp. Ill take a couple IC and see what the lines look like tomorrow :) I took two more test this evening and I see lines on those too..I think Ive taken like 6 today LOL

Alright Katie and TTC.our2nd. It's not a digi but these are all the test from today. THe bottom two are from this evening about 6:40 pm

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 014 1.jpg
    014 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
I can see lines on those and they look like they have color!!!!!! no squinting needed.
You've gotta take a digi!! I thought they were 99% accurate from the day of your expected af. :test::test::test:
GL!

I've also seen that ppl have been getting faint lines on IC's foreeeever, but the frer and digis come up better :)

Omg amanda that looks bfp congreatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yayyyyyyy

I want to make sure that it does, I'm afraid to take it too early. I know the the IC can pick up a BFP before a digi can...it's so strange to be back here at this stage lol When I started as mommyof2peas...now it looks like Ill be mommyof4peas LOL

lol Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing! I was like...."Not mommyof2 anymore!!"

With this pregnancy I remember those green handle tests took forever to get dark, or even a line for that matter. If I remember correctly I had the faintest of lines on this kind of test at the same time my digi said "pregnant". I'm sure you're good to go, and I would say...:test: :test: :test: but I would want you to test only when you're comfortable. :thumbup:

Will be patiently waiting for an update:thumbup::coffee:

LOL I'll be sure to take it with FMU :) I'm comfortable now just dont want to waste it. I haven't told hubby yet. Was thinking a digi would make it so he would be less confused LOL

Maybe I'll be shipping my extras to you again Amber LOL

LOL I'll be sure to take it with FMU :) I'm comfortable now just dont want to waste it. I haven't told hubby yet. Was thinking a digi would make it so he would be less confused LOL

Maybe I'll be shipping my extras to you again Amber LOL

shipping extras vlol send thrm this way hahahaha Congrats hunni i see lines on all tests xx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone i was just wandering I have got faint lines on ic at 9dpo & 10 dpo then I took a digi yesterday at 11 dpo and is said' not pregnant ' I was just wandering should I wait till I am 14 dpo to try and test again I know with my last pregnancy it was 14 dpo till I got a positive on a digi has anyone had the same ???? Also am currently in Spain so can't get any normal tests they only sell digis !!!! Boo !! :) thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->