The POAS journey! Come join us!

Magrace- I see lines on your test!!!!

Lucky- I can't really see anything. Sorry

I started my Clomid today....Monday I will be scheduling my HSG for the end of the week. Anyone know how long it takes for SA results to come in? I'm anxious to find out. Nothing else new with me...juust enjoying our last weekend with our son before me moves :-(

Andrea, is that a good thing? Whats the plan?

Pam I think it all depends. I know some ladies get results back in 2-3 days, others it takes longer. :thumbup:

I did too! But we are NTNP atm...im due for AF like NOW..I was worried about no cramping. Now I might know why. But it's still really. I wanted to wait until I was done with my Nutrisystem stuff in Aug...and vacation in july...LOL best laid plans I guess LOL

lol not counting my chickens yet katie :) Its still VERY early. But would explain why nursing has been so painful all the sudden

WELP!! I say you are so that means you are! :) If those aren't :bfp: then you need to get a refund!

looks like faint positives too me just be careful hunni xxx

Of course Emma :) I will :)

I hope so Pam :)

well Katie you did tell me last time I was preggo before even I believed it LOL so maybe your right lol

Hi all how r u all doing OMG mommy congrats xx im soooo confused i had bleed 16
/5/2012 till 26/5/2012 and today i started bleeding again x

OMG Amanda!!! Yay!!! Im so super excited!!! def see lines...awe!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->