The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yes ma'am...lol....would love that!

I think I'm gobna puke...lol...I hate how everything I feel goes to my stomach....so nervous and anxious...plus my step son leaves for Chicago today....so him leaving is hard....his step dad got a transfer so this could be a permanent thing :-( So all of that is playing out in my stomach...uugghh....

Awww.....praying all goes well for everything going on Pam :) Lots of love your way :hugs: :hug: XOXOXOXOXOXO

OMG...never ever again....I appreciate any woman who has gone through this without tears...but this whole ordeal was the worst pain I have ever experienced. I am now in bed and can barely move.

I better get a baby out of this....all in all my right tube is clear and my left tube is blocked...the tech kept injecting more dye trying to force it to pop open but I dunno if he succeeded or not...I was to bubusy crying my eyes out and trying not to roll off the table and run...

Sorry it was a horrible experience hun :( :hugs: fingers crossed you get your baby out of it :hugs: x

OMG...never ever again....I appreciate any woman who has gone through this without tears...but this whole ordeal was the worst pain I have ever experienced. I am now in bed and can barely move.

I better get a baby out of this....all in all my right tube is clear and my left tube is blocked...the tech kept injecting more dye trying to force it to pop open but I dunno if he succeeded or not...I was to bubusy crying my eyes out and trying not to roll off the table and run...

Oh hunny I'm so sorry your in so much pain:cry:. I hope you feel better. I'm sure that when your holding your baby in your arms this will seem all worth it. :hugs:

Thanls ya'll...I appreciate it...sure hope I am better tomorrow...to much to do...cleaning house and car and then summer cloths shopping for the girls...grocrry shopping...joy joy..lol...

How is everyone?

I'm doing good. Loving my new man lol. My hubby made me feel bad the other day. Told me I was slacking off in how I looked. He said I wear the same clothes. Even tho I have pretty stuff. He was not trying to but it hurt. Dam men.

You'll feel better tomorrow Pam :( it does hurt...the guy told me to tell him to stop when the pressure was too much b/c my left tube was blocked but FINALLY after me yelling at him to stop he kept pressing more dye in an finally the spillage happened an the dye came spilling out....hoping you get good news :( he should have told you if it did open my doc told me that it had while doing it....it was cool to see mine on the XRAY machine!

I am doing much better today...still sore from the HSG...but no where near as bad as before...hoping I will hear something fron my doc tomorrow....wishful thinkinh...lol...Now just sittin back waiting to ovulate!!

Hopefully you ovulate a perfect eggy for a perfect little baby! :thumbup::hugs:

I sure hope so...I am so ready...lol...I am due to ovulate within the week....when should I start opking?
Kind of getting annoying....I keep spotting off and on....could that hurt my chances this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->