The POAS journey! Come join us!

Magrace---I am so sorry your going through that its HARD as I did it for a long time but realized my bf at the time wasn't going to step up and become a dad....so I let him go...and little did I know....I got a wonderful HUSBAND from the whole ordeal on complete accident :) we met just as friends an then it became more fast!

The story:

Took my ex a long time to accept he was going to have a child....in fact took him so long that I found someone else who was more accepting and took over responsibilities of my child and the dad came running back when my son was about 4 months old....ha little did he know it was too late then an my son had his "DADDY" to take care of him from then on out...an he didn't wanna fight it so he left an without his little boy that he'll never know! Too bad for him! I've been happily married to my sons "DADDY" for 4 years now :)

my ex was like that and the guy who im pregnant by is my daughters "daddy"

I saw it when i was looking up stuff for a beach wedding I think that is so much better and everyone i know that got or getting married this year is doing the beach thing

sorry he is freaking out on you

Sorry to butt back in out of the blue, but has anyone been on femara? or have any success stories to share?

I just started my provera and then I start on 5mg femara cycle days 2-6...I'm sooo anxious!!
Sorry again, just had to share with someone!! :D
xx

Im on Femara/Letrozole at the moment from CD3-7....I'm on 5mg a day...then I will use Follistim injections!

Magrace :( I am soooo soooo sorry love :hugs: :hugs: an :hug: :( bless your heart! I am gonna be praying that he gets excited here shortly! PRAYING HARD though!

Stacey I love that chapel :)

Sorry to butt back in out of the blue, but has anyone been on femara? or have any success stories to share?

I just started my provera and then I start on 5mg femara cycle days 2-6...I'm sooo anxious!!
Sorry again, just had to share with someone!! :D
xx

No clue! But good luck. Hopefully it does well for you!:thumbup:

thanks for your responses!
Andrea, is this your first cycle on it? How's it going?

This is my first cycle on it I go for a check on Wednesday to see if I need to start my Follistim injections then...I'll be on 75 miu on that....

Its going good...no cramps really no nothing.....just meds LOL....they make me a little nauseated I do believe...but works better than Clomid in my opinion not as many side effects like I had on Clomid :)

I am starting to worry...getting sharp pain on my left side....what if I OV on my left side and that tube is still blocked!!? I don't want to worry...but I can't help it..

After an HSG you will have pains like that its pretty normal from my experience! :thumbup: praying you catch the eggy :)

Ive had two of them....one I was awake the 2nd one was when I was in surgery for the Lap in April. I pray this works an you get that long awaited :bfp: ......After 3 years I think our only option will be the IVF but I just decided I wanted to wait on it I'm scared of failure :( and....I duno I think I'm done after the next couple of cycles forever....maybe even get a hysterectomy....I duno yet....decisions decisions...but I do go to my first adoption class tonight :) YAY!

Wholly molly....just did a quick calculation and there is only 70 days left until our induction day! We are almost down to the 2 month mark! :wacko:

My dad did finish her crib though so we are going to pick it up on Thursday. It's going to look awesome in the nursery. I'll post pictures when I can. :thumbup:

I've been making her cloth diapers and pretty much everything I can out of cloth instead of using disposable stuff....like pads for post-partum and nursing pads. I got about 20 1-size pocket diapers done and a few newborn. Then I got all her newborn soaker pads done. Now I need some medium-large inserts and 1 more wet bag for her diaper genie thingy and I *think* I'll be done. Anyone think of anything else I might need that can be made? :shrug:

yay amber i can wait to see pics of her room and of her

<---feels like such a slacker right now!! Major thumbs up for making your own diapers!!

I dont know much about opk's turning positive or the progession of them....but my opk's are so faint I need light to even see a second line...do they get progressivly darker or just go from nothing to positive? The past three days my temps have been going down and down...this morning was 96.9...what should I expect before a positive...if I get one at all?

wamommy, thanks! Hopefully the whole cloth diapering experience isn't to difficult. :thumbup:

Pam with my experience testing with OPK's I usually did get a progression. Light to medium to dark to POSITIVE!! lol But that doesn't happen with everyone, some get a very faint positive and the next day...BAM! positive. :thumbup:

mine would be light then bam in your face pos and some get an o dip where your temp goes really low before o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->