The POAS journey! Come join us!

doing pretty good rosa how are you doing my sil popped in this weekend from SC so that was fun me and nick had a long talk and we are going to start trying again in july and wedding date is for sep. 2013 woohoo

doing pretty good rosa how are you doing my sil popped in this weekend from SC so that was fun me and nick had a long talk and we are going to start trying again in july and wedding date is for sep. 2013 woohoo

Omg!! I can't wait till the shot wears off lol I want to see how long it takes is to get preggo again lol

we are worried it will take us just as long this time and if we are not prego by july of next year Im going to go on b/c so that i dont get pregnant right before the wedding

Im tired as heck!

Thats what I thought stacy, but it took 2 cycles this time around LOL last time it was 12 !

i could only hope it will be that fast for us i wouldnt mind this is where we want to get married it a floating Chapel and i love it

Attachments

• ChapelonWater2.jpg
    ChapelonWater2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Oooh, stacy... that is so cool!! My DH and I "eloped" in Las Vegas... ugh. how cliche?? I wish I could re-do it with something as gorgeous as that chapel!

Magrace, I am so sorry to hear your bf isn't happy about the pregnancy :( A new baby can be a strain on a relationship, but you get a BABY out of it. Get with the program Mr. Magrace!!

Men always freak out my DH was not happy about our first but low and behold he can't imagine a day without his boy my whole pregnancy was not good with Cayden (my first) Clay was very unhappy about it and he did pull away but when Cayden came we knew joy together for the first time :)

well I cant say all men but some men do freak and I had a freaker lol

i have a major freaker... he has 4 kids already and hes a full time dad. mom walked away, so hes freaking he thinks im gunna do the same thing.. ya right

I really feel really disconnected with him right now. hes very distant

That is such a bummer magrace, but give it time. Some men just need a little time to get use to it. I think eventually he will be stoked to have a baby on the way!! :):hugs:

Pam I usually test with an OPK around 2ish...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->