The POAS journey! Come join us!

I know what you mean...lol...it's all I seem to do....so maybe today I will just be lazy. .lol

Zo...so sorry AF got you :-( :hugs:

Zoie I completely understand! I am so so sorry sweetheart praying God gives you the winning lotto numbers and your dreams could come true :) I know I have been playing and told my DH that if we won I'd donate the money to WOMEN who were infertile an pay for their fertility treatments....and of course I'd do a treatment of my own as much as I needed then help the other ladies out! It would be an honor to get to do something like that an I pray everyday we might win the lotto LOL! I know...I'm NUTS.....I will be saying special prayers sweetie just for you! I know how hard it is...and how disheartening it is :( Lots of :hugs: :hug: your way....I've just started to give up really...but we are looking into adoption an it makes me smile since I'm adopted :) I wish you ALL the best :) Lots of XOXOXOXOXOXOX to you all!

For fun and giggles I'm O'ing :)

Attachments

• YAY.jpg
    YAY.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi everyone how u all doing xx
Zoie im ss ur havin a hard time hunni if u ever need to talk u know where i am xx
Andrea i sooooo wish they were real bfps for u u deserve to get ur bfp soon xx
Amber im loving the baby's crib its gorgeous xx
Pambolina how u doing hunni xx

Afm im goin to see my dr this week as im not sure its normal to be bleeding for this long xx darn body sort ya self out please xxxx
Has anyone else had this problem with cerazette i have been bleeding since 14th may and when i stopped takin the pill the bleeding has now turned to spotting xx

@BB...wish I couls help but I have never taken it...my problem isn't bleeding it's NOT bleeding...

All in all I am doing okay...disappointed in this cycle of course...but like a champ I'm gonna POAS like the addict I am...since it has been FOREVER since I have tested I will start early...lol...

ohhhh them test are so pretty we need some real ones on here asap

sorry you are still bleeding nikki

I hope your bleeding clears up Nikki...hopefully the docs will give you some answers

I'm gonna have to b/c I used my last one last cycle darn meeee!!! Ehhhh SO irritated I didn't have any this cycle I'll have to go to WalGreens an get some!

I have some I dont need if you want them? I can mail them to you?

Doing okay here, been ignoring OH.... been just busy and doing my thing...

Found out this weekend that my OH's best friends girlfriend who is a good friend of mine is pregnant as well. She got pregnant with her IUD in. She has had it removed so fingers crossed baby sticks BECAUSE, we are due the same day!!! and both boys arnt impressed and we both say to bad!

Wow magrace, due the same day. How cool is that! :thumbup:

It seems like a lot of people are getting pregnant with the IUD thing in. Wonder why that is? :shrug:

I have no clue she went for a ultrasound before to see where it was sitting and they said it crooked. So they said thats why she got pregnant.

I dont trust anything since my 5 year old was a pill baby, and so is the one im pregnant with.

Mag...wow...I think aside from this forum you have the ultimate supporter...someone who is already friend and going through the exact same thing....I will pray those hard heads will come through for you both!!!

I think its official...no positive opk OR thermal shift :-( Another sucky cycle....

Then maybe he will listen to his friend and start hopping on board...Men can take forever to see the big picture...don't give up sweetie :hug:

Aww thanks magrace! I am not sure I will need them but soon as I know for sure I'll get you my address! We just got a call about the two little girls we are SO hard trying to adopt...an she said ITS LOOKING GOOD just wanted to keep in touch I was SHOCKED b/c I'd never talked to her before :) but I'm totally excited! She was making sure we were going to our adoption classes which we are...in fact I'm about 3 days behind on paper work to fill out an I better get on that its DUE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! EEEEEEEK!

Aww thanks magrace! I am not sure I will need them but soon as I know for sure I'll get you my address! We just got a call about the two little girls we are SO hard trying to adopt...an she said ITS LOOKING GOOD just wanted to keep in touch I was SHOCKED b/c I'd never talked to her before :) but I'm totally excited! She was making sure we were going to our adoption classes which we are...in fact I'm about 3 days behind on paper work to fill out an I better get on that its DUE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! EEEEEEEK!

Get writing!!! Good luck!!!

So I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we will book a dating ultrasound since im not really sure how far a exactly am as my last "period" was spotting.

Did over an hour of PAPERWORK my hand needed a rest...so I start typing on here LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->