The POAS journey! Come join us!

For anyone that tempted....how long after a huge temp dip did you get a positive opk?

I get them the day before my dip...or day after :) HOPING you get it positive this afternoon :)

PRAYING!!! I think this is worse than waiting for a bfp on an hpt....uuggghh....

Andrea...did you get my message?

I sure hope it works out like that for me....I have only ovulated twice before on Clomid (last year)...so I'm really not used to this whole thing...I am also worried that the stress of the HSG is causing issue...

I think I should just accept this as a failed attempt and try again next time.

Only thing I can figure is that my pee samples have been to diluted...no matter how long I hold it...I had EWCM...I have never seen that before I never get it...I even showed the hubs...lmao....now I have no trace of it or any CM...could I have O'd already but didnt catch it with opks because of dilute pee? It's possible right?

It is possible but I betcha with Clomid its just too early yet...like I told you I took it on CD 2-6 once and didn't O until CD 17 which was a VERY long wait...hang in there it'll happen! What mg. of Clomid are you on?!?!?!

Oh and Pam.....

Andrea Long Thompson....it says you have private messages blocked :) so there ya go! Add away sweetie! I would love to have ya as a friend on "there" :)

I was on 100mg on days 5-9....I sure hope it happens soon!!

And, thanks...I cant remember why its set to private :-/

How is everyone doing?

I was only on 50 mg...so your dose is a bit higher ;) PRAYING it works :) don't give up yet b/c the one cycle I almost gave up....I finally O'd BEAUTIFULLY :)

I can only pray..lol...

Sorry for being a downer....just don't have alot of faith this cycle...especially after that HSG...

Awww....I know how you feel I felt the same way for the longest on 2 cycles ago when I had an HSG (my 2nd one)

Temp went up this morning...from 96.2 to 96.8...I think whatever was gonna happen has pasted...oh well...

Temp went up this morning...from 96.2 to 96.8...I think whatever was gonna happen has pasted...oh well...

fx for u hunni xxx
andrea how u doin xx
amber hows u xx
zoie where r u xx

AFM came off pill and bleeding now dying down i sure hope my body sorts itself out soon im fed up of all this crap x

I'm doing well. Getting more anxious about Brianna coming, it's getting closer and closer... Will try and get some photos up of the crib when I can.

Nikki, hope you get your body sorted out soon!:thumbup:

Cant wait to see it Chicka!!!
BB...I hope so to hun!!

I plugged in a few more temops into FF and if it stays up tje next few days it marks CD17...which would put me around 3DPO....so we'll see...

Ive been so emotional just lately ive been trying to avoid everything to do with babies!. Ive applied for a credit card so we could do a round of IVF before the wedding but we got refused which was upsetting!, just when you are getting things on track something breaks and you have to spend your savings on it :( its put us back to square one :(.

Im on about CD28 so AF will be here within the next 6 days then it will be onto the next cycle...

....as for me....trigger shot worked :) :happydance: I wish it were real :bfp: but maybe someday in the future :)

Attachments

• ANDINEW2.jpg
    ANDINEW2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe