The POAS journey! Come join us!

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=facebook_-539516345.jpg

I THOUGHT THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!! LMAO!!!

My temps plummeted again...96.5...if they drop anymore I'm gonna start wondering if I turn into a vampire while I sleep...lol....

You ever wake up and feel like you didn't sleep at all? That is how I feel now. Thank God for coffee!! :coffee:

Sometimes...but for the most part I feel pretty good...considering I went to bed at 1:30...lol...but woke up at 5:30 cause of my hubby...temped then went back to sleep...I don't get what is going on...doesn't low temp mean low progesterone?

Pam my temp dropped to weirdly! I dunooooo :) who knows!! Maybe we need new thermometers LOL

my temps have been low this cycle i did go get a new thermometer to use next cycle

amber i feel like that a lot lol and can i just say i really dislike teething i feel so bad for my peanut and wish they would come in already

So these are my Wondfro one was yesterday an then I took todays an untaped it b/c I swore it was darker...I duno....its the one DIRECTLY below the first pink one....I'm holding them both with my finger....WHO KNOWS....maybe I just got a wonky surge LOL

The test in the middle of the 3 is TODAYS test...is it darker than the other two?!?!?!

Attachments

• 1223.jpg
    1223.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
has anyone ever been on the Injection?, Did it stop AF altogether?.

r u talkin the depo injection zoie i was on it it stopped periods all together after 2 months of being on it i did put on loads of weight with it though hope this helps xx

What other contraception stops periods?, Not liking the idea of putting on weight lol.

So these are my Wondfro one was yesterday an then I took todays an untaped it b/c I swore it was darker...I duno....its the one DIRECTLY below the first pink one....I'm holding them both with my finger....WHO KNOWS....maybe I just got a wonky surge LOL

The test in the middle of the 3 is TODAYS test...is it darker than the other two?!?!?!

The second test down does look darker than the rest of the test!. Fingers Crossed for you :D

My thermometer is brand new :-(
Cramping again this morning.

Andrea...I def think the 2nd one down is darker...we both are in WackyCycle World...thank goodness I am not alone...although I hate it for us both....I just wanna be normal damnit!!

I know mines brand new to...just saying our temps are being mean to us HAHA....but it was funny to say we need to get "rid of them" maybe they'll work right tomorrow morning LOL...PRAYING your temp JUMPS SKY HIGH tomorrow :) They should have scanned to make sure the pills worked to make you Ovulate....did they do any blood tests right before you were suppose to O? The 100 mg. might not be strong enough for you :( but ya never know :)

I know mines brand new to...just saying our temps are being mean to us HAHA....but it was funny to say we need to get "rid of them" maybe they'll work right tomorrow morning LOL...PRAYING your temp JUMPS SKY HIGH tomorrow :) They should have scanned to make sure the pills worked to make you Ovulate....did they do any blood tests right before you were suppose to O? The 100 mg. might not be strong enough for you :( but ya never know :)

I have that suspicion...last year 50mg gave me better results even though my CD21 results were 8.6....better than 0...lol...None of my doctors have scanned me when on Clomid...I think its strange but what can ya do??!

Pam, I wish I had some words of wisdom to give but I have no clue. I was sick of taking my temps the last few months we were TTC so I quit. The cycle I got pregnant was a fluke because I didn't take my temps or anything. lol And we didn't BD hardly at all...

I want more coffee but I'm trying not to have more than 1 cup a day...I hate feeling so sleepy in the middle of the day! lol

Hi ladies, Had my ultrasound this morning!!

I am 6 weeks! so I was right! Babe is good, good size measuring good, everything looks good and a heart beat of 133 BPM :) My guess is boy!!!

now only my BF needs to jump on board... we had a huge fight yesterday:(

Thanls Chicka...I appreciate it :)

Mag...thats wonderful!!! Hope we get to see scans soon!!!

Omgosh ..I feel like AF is at my door step...cramping like crazy and my boobs hurt...and last night I had a small amount of pink CM....is it even possible for her to show up this early?

Hmmm O makes me spot while on drugs :) for O :) so ya never know.....that would be VERY strange if you had a short cycle on Clomid...I never had anything less than a 28 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->