The POAS journey! Come join us!

My opk's are still negative...darkish but negative...I am really hatin my body...lol...How you doing Andrea?

Hang in there sweetheart I'm right there with you....I'm doing ok...just relaxing tonight I'm sooo tired but wanna get up an make cookies at the same time...GRR @ me LOL I think I might get up an make some....I am CRAVING them so bad right now I never want cookies but today I DO!

Magrace, he still hasn't accepted that your having his baby? Do I need to smack him for you? lol:haha:

My fingers are crossed he comes around soon!

Ladies prayers for these 5 people PLEASE:

An Air Force CV-22 Osprey, assigned to the 1st Special Operations Wing, crashed at about 6:45 p.m. today on the Eglin Range, north of Navarre, Fla.

The mishap occurred during a routine training mission.

Five aircrew members were on board, and the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time. First responders are currently on the scene.

A board of officials will investigate the accident, and more information will be released as it becomes available.

This is at my hubby's base :( an it just happened tonight....PRAY HARD until we know if these guys are gonna be okay!

https://www.hurlburt.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123305911

Oh no! I will definitely say a prayer, Andrea! Mu heart goes out to their families, who must be out of their minds with worry :sad1:

https://www.hurlburt.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123305914 Update on them so far still no word on their injuries!

Ladies prayers for these 5 people PLEASE:

An Air Force CV-22 Osprey, assigned to the 1st Special Operations Wing, crashed at about 6:45 p.m. today on the Eglin Range, north of Navarre, Fla.

The mishap occurred during a routine training mission.

Five aircrew members were on board, and the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time. First responders are currently on the scene.

A board of officials will investigate the accident, and more information will be released as it becomes available.

This is at my hubby's base :( an it just happened tonight....PRAY HARD until we know if these guys are gonna be okay!

https://www.hurlburt.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123305911

oh no hope everyone is ok

I know I wish I had more to update with it!

Here is another article:

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/aircraft-50338-crash-.html

Magrace, he still hasn't accepted that your having his baby? Do I need to smack him for you? lol:haha:

Nope :(... he came over last night to talk, I didnt even want to talk i just wanted to cuddle with him. and he asked me hes like ur keeping the baby arnt you i said yes.

Hes being completely standoffish and that was the first time in a week ive seen him. Im honestly shocked im even pregnant. Ive had so many problems with down there in the last two years.

Nope :(... he came over last night to talk, I didnt even want to talk i just wanted to cuddle with him. and he asked me hes like ur keeping the baby arnt you i said yes.

Hes being completely standoffish and that was the first time in a week ive seen him. Im honestly shocked im even pregnant. Ive had so many problems with down there in the last two years.

This is none of my business and I understand if you think I'm being a nosey BI**H. lol Don't feel obligated to answer, of course... Did he know where you stood with getting pregnant before you were pregnant? Before hubby and I were officially TTC, he asked me how I would feel if I got pregnant and we were both 100% okay with it. I was scheduled for a breast augmentation BUT I figured if I got pregnant, the BA could wait, ya know? So we knew how the other felt about having a baby.

Was he just not thinking it would happen? Was there any form of birth control or anything used? I feel so nosey asking these questions but I'm trying to get an understanding of what he was thinking. And why he would even ask if you are "keeping the baby"...But of course, don't feel obligated to answer. I just hope things get better for you. This is suppose to be a HAPPY time, not a time of stress.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he will turn around soon and see that this baby is a complete 100% blessing! Just know you always have out support here at BnB! :hugs:

This is none of my business and I understand if you think I'm being a nosey BI**H. lol Don't feel obligated to answer, of course... Did he know where you stood with getting pregnant before you were pregnant? Before hubby and I were officially TTC, he asked me how I would feel if I got pregnant and we were both 100% okay with it. I was scheduled for a breast augmentation BUT I figured if I got pregnant, the BA could wait, ya know? So we knew how the other felt about having a baby.

Was he just not thinking it would happen? Was there any form of birth control or anything used? I feel so nosey asking these questions but I'm trying to get an understanding of what he was thinking. And why he would even ask if you are "keeping the baby"...But of course, don't feel obligated to answer. I just hope things get better for you. This is suppose to be a HAPPY time, not a time of stress.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he will turn around soon and see that this baby is a complete 100% blessing! Just know you always have out support here at BnB! :hugs:

Hey hun dont feel noisy its alright,
Yes i was on birth control pills when I got pregnant took them everyday the same time. We have talked about having 1 baby together but in the future.
He knows how I feel about keeping it. he is against it.
We had a big blow up yesterday and he basically broke up with me. And now today he says he loves me. hes not ready for this and never will be.

Magrace I honestly kinda went through something VERY similar.....I would make it clear that if he wants to be in this child/your life he needs to be there NOW...not later....later might be too late ;) ......in my case the father came back when my son was 4 months old about....called me up one day and asked out of the blue if I wanted to go have lunch/dinner with him....I laughed and told him his son had a NEW DADDY an he took over...even gave him his last name and that I was happily married...NO THANKS :) lol!! Sorry had to share my crazy story :)

Magrace I honestly kinda went through something VERY similar.....I would make it clear that if he wants to be in this child/your life he needs to be there NOW...not later....later might be too late ;) ......in my case the father came back when my son was 4 months old about....called me up one day and asked out of the blue if I wanted to go have lunch/dinner with him....I laughed and told him his son had a NEW DADDY an he took over...even gave him his last name and that I was happily married...NO THANKS :) lol!! Sorry had to share my crazy story :)

I can only hope for the best Im just so scared, I have a 5 year old already and i'll have two children from two different fathers.

I think things will work out, I really do. I was kind of in the same boat you are when I was younger. I found a guy that I thought really loved me, talked about getting married, we moved in together and I found out I was pregnant. He was happy about the baby so I thought everything was fine. He was a complete DICK, always leaving me alone, no support, going out with his friends. He told me to move out when I was 8 months pregnant! Come to find out he was cheating on me the whole time we were together. So I moved in with my aunt and started seeing another guy who took really good care of my daughter, and I appreciated it because I had no job and her father wasn't helping. This guy I was dating... we ended up together and had 2 children. We got married because of the kids, but I knew this just wasn't the right one, ya know? We were together for almost 3 years. He got a job working 16 hours a day, was mean to the kids...and turned out he was gay! Of course that did not work out. lol I'm not ashamed of my past, I wish I would have done things a little different but honestly if they hadn't of worked out just like they did, I wouldn't have found my hubby now. He is the PERFECT man and I can't imagine being without him!

This has turned into a book....lol My point is I have children by 2 different "sperm donors" but they all only have 1 "daddy". And a baby on the way by my hubby now.

It might seem bad but it WILL get better. Just remember, you have to do what is best for you and your baby. Whatever that may be! :flower::hugs:

Thanks for sharing Amber I'm in the same boat both my kids dads are different two diff. guys that is....and then me and my new HUBBY are trying to have a baby! I was married to my oldests dad for 5 years.....but 4 of that was seperated LOL....deployments/then I finally left home :) realized he was treating me like crap....now my son has a half sister by his dad :) lol....I love that we get along for the kids sake :) but the 2nd son my hubby kinda just said "IM THE DAD" an signed the papers! So technically the kids only know of Tyler's dad and my hubby LOL.....but in all reality I might end up with 3 diff. kids by 3 diff dads....an then if we adopt LOL

My kids have different dads my oldest girl father was all happy about being a dad we were married and he was in the army then when our little girl was 7 months old and me moving away from my family he calls me while he is on base and tells me he doesnt want to be a dad or husband anymore so i pack us up and come back to fl about a week after i move back down here i get a call telling me he had been cheating me and that the day he called me and said all this stuff to me was the day the other woman gave birth to their kid for the next 3 an 1/2 he had nothing to do with our kid because of this woman thanks to him i put off dating for a long time went back to school and made a better life for me and my girl then at work one day i remet a guy i knew from jr high we have been together ever since and he is the best dad to our ana bear the only way you can tell she isnt his kid is because she is half black everything has a way of working its self out

Anyone know why I would still be getting small batches of EWCM? My CM is creamy overall...and alot of it...but I can't stress enough that I NEVER get EWCM and this cycle I did...but now I am like CD24 or 25...so weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->