The POAS journey! Come join us!

I have no clue Pam :( My tests are almost negative...Pam I think your pregger ;) have you tested tonight?!?!?!?

Mag...the ladies are right...everything is going to be alright...keep your chin up sweetness :hugs:

Andrea...boy I wish!!! LOL!! No I havent tested tonight. My sis and nephew are staying over and I havent had much privacy...lol....Sorry bout your tests turing negative...there is still plenty of time for them to turn positive again...FX!!!

FX'd for you both! Pam I hope you get that positive and Andrea, it's def still to early to count you out. It could still happen!

:thumbup:

Heres a pic from today so far :) This waiting is KILLING ME ...:coffee: Is it darker today?!?!?! I wanna say yes...but I don't want my hopes up either :(

Attachments

• AAA.jpg
    AAA.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
Whixh 2 tests am I comparing the last 2 tests with? Cause if it's the last 2 before the new ones...then I wanna say they look darker!! A hint darker...

Hi all how u all doing xx im doing ok
Not using anything currently cd34 not sure if im going to get af anytime soon lol

Hey BB...glad your doing well :) I have no idea if I'm gonna get AF either...I dunno where I stand in this cycle and I hate that...

I have a question maybe someone can answer...why is it when I wake up in the morning sweating and feeling hotish but my temp only reads in the low 96's?

57 more days until baby day!! (Unless for some reason she decides to come sooner! lol)

Pam that is a good question, I had wondered that myself. I use to wake up all the time feeling seriously hot and I'd take my temp and it would be super low...

Andrea, any new tests this morning?

Do you take your temp orally? Do you sleep with your mouth open? Maybe that has something to do with it? x

Maybe try vaginally next cycle but hopefully you want have a next cycle :) x

my temps do that and its cause i sleep with my mouth open might need to do vag temping

Okay ladies...just checking to see if anyone else has experiences this. Yesterday I was getting sharp pains in my right side under my ribs. It's not always there but when it is, it hurts enough to make me stop what I'm doing and hold still until it passes. Now today I'm having the same pain with an additional pain in my middle back. Kinda feels like a side stitch when you have been running to much? kwim?:shrug:

Okay ladies...just checking to see if anyone else has experiences this. Yesterday I was getting sharp pains in my right side under my ribs. It's not always there but when it is, it hurts enough to make me stop what I'm doing and hold still until it passes. Now today I'm having the same pain with an additional pain in my middle back. Kinda feels like a side stitch when you have been running to much? kwim?:shrug:

yea its the baby pushing on stuff in there alice use to do it all the time just like when she would lay on my hip area

Oh sorry here are new tests from today they are getting darker :) I think :)

Attachments

• 10dpT2.jpg
    10dpT2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 10dpT3.jpg
    10dpT3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 10dpT4.jpg
    10dpT4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • 10dpT5.jpg
    10dpT5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 10dpT6.jpg
    10dpT6.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies, have had a very trying day myself. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Men are surely confusing. I havent spoken to my bf in about 2 weeks time. Just here adn there over text. today he sends me a text saying miss you.

errrr

Andrea, they do look a bit darker today. Fx'd!! :thumbup:

Magrace, YES men can be very confusing. Maybe him texting you is the first step to him coming around and being happy about this little bean! :flower:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Amber :) I really dont believe this......but I went ahead an threw up ticker so I'd know "IF" i am...how far along/etc I am LOL....I dont feel it...but then again I do...I'm having weird hot an cold flashes an found this! https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090212124709AAXQ78V

Maybe its normal :) I dunoooooooo but I'm sweating an freezing cold at the same time its VERY weird...then I have hot/cold flashes just strange!

Andrea, those tests look like their getting darker! FXd for you, hun :D

The hot/cold thing sounds promising!! I usually have that at night. I wake up and I'm sweaty, so I throw the blanket off, then I wake up FREEZING! Hopefully it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->