The POAS journey! Come join us!

Morning Ladies Here are my tests from Today 10DPO FMU... All i seem to get is Horrible Evaps!!! thats 4 Mornings in a row now anyways what do you all think??? x

Attachments

• P1050289.jpg
    P1050289.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 42
  • P1050307.jpg
    P1050307.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 39
I see faint lines on both of your tests. Maybe it's just taking longer for your HCG to build up?

I tried to tweak it a little...:) I'm still new to tweaking so it isn't the best lol

Attachments

• atweak.jpg
    atweak.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 144
I see faint lines on both of your tests. Maybe it's just taking longer for your HCG to build up?

I dunno if i do see lines or not now :(... its soooo awful this 2ww, im just constantly doubting myself...

Today i must admit has been an off day!!, i felt down after those tests, so thought retail therapy will see im ok lol... i went into a hundred shops and bought 1 top!!! somethings deffo not right, then to top it off had a horrid sharp pain in my right really low down.. and probs yesterday or day before i would of been like 'OOOOooo i must be pregnant, thats gotta be a sign or summit' and today i was just like OMG just gooooooooo away i really cant bebothered :(....

There is sooooo many ups and downs to this 2ww no wonder we get PMS!! Poor OH/DH lol xxx

Not been on too much today, Babee_bugz, I know that feeling :haha: Our Poor OHs! :p

Zo that is crazy! 13 days! Are you going to see a Dr. anytime soon to see whats up?:shrug:

Sorry Zo....I know it sucks when AF doesn't show...maybe you should go see your doc....FX she shows up soon!!

Took my last pill today! I'm on CD7 and can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I "O" when I'm suppose too...I'm ready to see a positive OPK and a Peak on my monitor!!!!

Ive been to the doctor but she refused to do bloods :( she said Urine is more accurate! :growlmad: which we all know is NOT true! so she sent my wee of to the labs and ive got to ring up tomorrow to find out the results. BUT my wee was sitting in the doctors office all day yesterday all lastnight and they sent it off this afternoon! There is no possible was on earth that its going to come back positive even if i am pregnant, stupid people! :growlmad:

Rant Over :haha:

Pam, I can't say for sure Clomid will help you ovulate sooner but it did me. It made my cycle a bit shorter and back to the way I would rather have it. My cycles were anywhere from 32 days to 36 days. The past two cycles on Clomid I have had a 27 and 28 day cycle. Instead of ovulating on cycle day 18, it's been closer to cycle day 14. I'm not complaining! lol

Zo, your Dr. sounds a bit stupid. Why would she not give you bloods? That just doesn't make sense. Some woman do not even show a positive pregnancy test from urine even if they ARE pregnant. Can you get a second opinion from another Dr.? How are you feeling symptom wise? Any cramping or anything?

Fingers are crossed for you! I'm sure everything will work out fine. :flower::hugs:

Thanks Chicka...I'm trying to keep faith...and I'm trying to go about this whole thing with a "it's no big deal" attitude...lol...it's the best I can do so that I don't stress to much....but I have thought alot about this and if this 1st round of Clomid doesn't work...I'm gonna NTNP and focus on weight loss...after losing that 10 pounds it's made me feel really good about myself and I want to lose more...lol....so it's like...the weight loss obsession will replace my TTC obsession...lol....I want it to work this month and if it does then great but I'm gonna make sure I stay as active as possible while pregnant cause I don't want to gain weight like I did in my other pregnancies!

Amber i have no idea why they wouldnt just give me a blood test! I didnt realise they even sent urine of to the labs?? Would they just do a normal pregnancy test?? or would they look for quantity of hcg? They Urine test came back negative which i totally expected, im a little disappointed but ive not lost all hope yet. Still no AF of course :| 15 days late now!. I have another appointment with the doctor and if she doesnt send me for blood tests or a scan then i am going to tell her she is poo at her job and go see another doctor :haha:

Pam, I understand about replacing your TTC obsession with another. I have tried to do that on many occasions. However, so far none have proved as strong! lol Congrats on losing that 10 pounds, I'm sure your feeling very proud right now. :thumbup: Hopefully this cycle will prove effective and give you a :bfp:

Zo, i wish I knew what to say. I would be VERY activated at my Dr. if I were in the same boat. You would think they would be willing to do something more since your period is 2 weeks late now! Keep your head up, hopefully something will happen soon! :hugs:

I dont know if i should have hope or i should be thinking about getting AF started :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->