The POAS journey! Come join us!

Zo, the only advice I know to give is from my personal experience. Several months ago my period ended up being VERY late. About 3 weeks or so late. My husband swore up and down that I was pregnant. I tried to explain to him that just because my period was late, didn't mean I was pregnant. My tests were all negative. Cycle day 49 AF showed...lol Now you could be going through something completely different. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully you get some answers soon! :hugs:

AFM. I'm on cycle day 13 today and last night before bed I took an OPK. It was a :bfp:!!! A positive opk for me on cycle day 12 is really unheard of. Clomid must be doing its thing. :happydance: Now onto the dreaded 2 week wait...
positive opk.jpg

I thought I would also share this with you ladies. I have a momma bird who decided to build her nest inside a little hole on the outside of my house, right by the back door. Her babies hatched about a week ago...aren't they cute!?
birds.jpg

awww...so cute! YAY for a positive OPK!! I hope I get one soon!!!!

chika you freaked me out! I was skimming through and saw that bfp n thought YAY! lol. but still yay for +opk!!!! Get busssayyyy ;)

I'm sure it will come soon Pam. What days did you take your Clomid? When I took mine the first and second month, cycle day 3-7, I got a positive opk on cycle day 14 and ovulated the next day. This cycle I took Clomid 2-6, and got a positive opk on cycle day 12, so I will probably ovulate today. I am so hoping this cycle is it for me, but I'm not very optimistic. We only BD'd about 2 (maybe 3) times during my fertile period. I'm just so tired of trying, I'm not ever into it anymore. Use to be I was excited to try because I figured we had a chance but that just isn't the case anymore. My excitement is slowly dwindling. lol

I took another OPK (New Choice brand) just to confirm and my test line is darker than the control line. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2nd pos opk.jpg
    2nd pos opk.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
that's great you've ovulated hun!!! You'll catch that egg soon!!!!!!

I'll just be glad to see SOMETHING turn postive...lmao....if I get a positive OPK I'll be jumping and screaming for joy cause it'll be my first one...lol...

I hope it happens for you Pam. First step is positive opk, second step is :bfp: pregnancy test! We are well on our way...I'm sure of it!

It would be awesome to get BFP's together! Your already ahead of me as far as OV goes....I'm not due to OV for another week....but we'll see!!!

Hey chika, YAY for positive OPK, as you said that is the start. The month I got pg I really didn't think I was going to be pg cuz I was so done with worrying about it and even though I knew we had BD during my fertile time ( I don't really get EWCM) I still just POAS just to feed my addiction, not expecting it to be BFP. I hope this is your month. I love the baby birds. So cute.

Sorry i jave not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol... how are all you ladies doing?

Hey Rosa! So I guess you have a lot of unpacking an putting away to do huh? How are you liking your new place so far?

hey ladies!

just read this whole thread and thought i'd throw my hat ... er ... test into the ring. what do you guys think?

10/11dpo (i'm not 100% sure on the day), random peeps (less than 2 hours, no liquids), pics taken at about 8 mins (first with flash, second without).

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/IMG_0664.jpg

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/IMG_0665.jpg

what do you think?

Zo, the only advice I know to give is from my personal experience. Several months ago my period ended up being VERY late. About 3 weeks or so late. My husband swore up and down that I was pregnant. I tried to explain to him that just because my period was late, didn't mean I was pregnant. My tests were all negative. Cycle day 49 AF showed...lol Now you could be going through something completely different. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully you get some answers soon! :hugs:

Thanks hun, I will bare that in mind, ive been trying to tell DFs that just because im late doesnt mean im pregnant and AF could well and truely show up any second!. Although i would totally love the outcome to be that i am pregnant and go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!. I was suppose to do a test this morning but i got up to pee early hours of the morning, was like a zombie and didnt realise i was suppose to take a test untill i was back in bed :haha: I will test tomorrow, I dont expect to see anything though!. I'm 17 days late today :/ No spotting or cramping!

Sarah, I'm not seeing anything...BUT it could just be that its to early. Test again soon! :thumbup:

Thanks hun, I will bare that in mind, ive been trying to tell DFs that just because im late doesnt mean im pregnant and AF could well and truely show up any second!. Although i would totally love the outcome to be that i am pregnant and go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!. I was suppose to do a test this morning but i got up to pee early hours of the morning, was like a zombie and didnt realise i was suppose to take a test untill i was back in bed :haha: I will test tomorrow, I dont expect to see anything though!. I'm 17 days late today :/ No spotting or cramping!

At what point will the Dr. give you a blood test? It doesn't happen all the time, but there are several cases where HCG just doesn't show up in urine. I think a blood test is the only way to know for sure. I wish they would just give you one already!

I dont know, but at my appointment wednesday i will demand one! ive known a few people where there hcg didnt show up in urine at all in pregnancy so its not impossible :) Im going to have a blood test next week! Even if i have to break in and do it myself :haha:

Good. Either way I think you need to know. Whether it is to prepare yourself for a baby or get something to jump start AF.

Hey Rosa! So I guess you have a lot of unpacking an putting away to do huh? How are you liking your new place so far?

I love my new place its a ted bit smaller but it will do lol.. im happy cause i am almost done but now i have to file a claim with the army cause they broke some of my stuff. My washer is what i am most wanting right now i have so much that i have to wash but they are gonna come on monday to try to fix it so yay!!

enought about my self how are you?

I love my new place its a ted bit smaller but it will do lol.. im happy cause i am almost done but now i have to file a claim with the army cause they broke some of my stuff. My washer is what i am most wanting right now i have so much that i have to wash but they are gonna come on monday to try to fix it so yay!!

enought about my self how are you?

hey gueyilla - just noticed you're in ft. stewart. i was born there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->