The POAS journey! Come join us!

Any more tests yet Sarah? I have seen lines on a few of yours! I can't wait to see if they get darker :)

i took another this morning with fmu. i'm almost positive i can see something, but i don't know if it has color or not. i tried for almost 15 minutes to get a picture, but every time i looked at the pictures, there wasn't anything. i got frustrated and threw it out. i wouldn't trust it now, anyway. i'll try again with smu, but i'm not holding out hope. af should be here tomorrow or the next day. :sigh:

Hey girls still no AF here! 18 days late & 30dpo i was doing it a little research online last night about women who gotten negative home pregnancy and doctors lab urine tests, but got positive blood pregnancy test one women kept going to ER because she was fainting but everyone refused to give her a blood test because her urine was negative when she eventually got a blood test it came back with a hcg level of 200,000 and she was 10 weeks pregnant! Alot of women have been though the same thing one women was 17 weeks pregnant before she got a positive test :O

Im still in with a change :happydance:

I really hope you get a positive on some bloodwork Zo! :) Do you know for sure when you O'd?

I wasnt tracking this cycle as we were NTNP because of my df going to have a varicocele embolisation (operation) but i felt the usial ovulation pains

I just did a test now without drinking / peeing since this morning!

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/5804918637_5355d91d66.jpg

What do you think?

Deffo Positive!!!.... I got a Positive today, but i had very heavy bleeding/clotting 2days ago (AF was due today the 6th, I run like clockwork) So No idea whats going on... Going to doctors to find out more x

Good luck babee_bugs! Fingers crossed the bleeding was nothing and you have a healthy little beany in there :hugs:

awww thank-you hunnie.... I didnt get a Positive with my first untill i was about 8-9 weeks pregnant, the line was soooo faint i wasnt overly sure and doctor sent me for a early scan and it showed my first son all snuggled up :)... and when i had him, there was a girl in the bed next to me, who didnt even know she was pregnant untill she gave birth!!!, she had periods every month on time while pregnant.... So it can happen hun, just demand them to scan you :) x

I would love a scan to show a little blog with a flickering light :haha: Im trying not to let myself gett excited though just in case its a dud test or something xxxx

That digi as your avatar, is that your test? And the IC def looks positive to me! :)

Yeh :happydance:!!!!! i just did an update in my testing thread! xxx

Woop Woop.... Congrats hunnie.... I cant wait till you get a scan and see how far along you are hehehe..... :D :D x

Thank you everyone and thank you so much amber for putting my name in the title :D

Hey Rosa! So I guess you have a lot of unpacking an putting away to do huh? How are you liking your new place so far?

I love my new place its a ted bit smaller but it will do lol.. im happy cause i am almost done but now i have to file a claim with the army cause they broke some of my stuff. My washer is what i am most wanting right now i have so much that i have to wash but they are gonna come on monday to try to fix it so yay!!

enought about my self how are you?

hey gueyilla - just noticed you're in ft. stewart. i was born there!

lol im not their anymore but 2 of my babies where born their :thumbup:

OMG CONGRATS ZO!!!!
how are you doing chika?

afm i am reading a book call Im not dead, Im diffrent. by hollister Rand. i think if you have an angel you should try to read this its helping me in so many ways. Also af is still here i was supposed to get blood work today but i forgot to fast so i have to do it tomorrow in the morning.

Hey Rosa, I'm doing good. Good luck with your blood work tomorrow! I got my crosshairs today so I'm now 3 dpo. I guess I've been keeping myself pretty busy because I haven't really realized I'm already 3 days into the TWW. Hopefully things continue to go this fast. Then I'll be testing in no time! I've been sewing a lot too. I'm addicted to making cloth diapers. LOL :haha: ALMOST as addicted to that as I am peeing on a stick. :rofl: Last night I made a patriotic 4th of July cloth diaper.
july1.jpg
Anyway, I'll probably test early this cycle like I always do BUT I'm going to try to hold out until at least 8 dpo. So that is 5 more days...start the count down!

those are so cute!! I wanna make those! LOL!!! Do you make any neutral ones? Ones that can be worn by boys and girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->