The POAS journey! Come join us!

I need to move somewhere it snows. Hate Texas weather in the winter. It's almost freaking Christmas and it's still 70 outside.

Would LOVE to have a white Christmas!

LOL That post had absolutely nothing to do with anything...wow. Sometimes I'm a nut! :wacko:

Lmao I love snow its been in the 40s at night and 70s in the day

Fancy doing a house swap for the winter :haha: its so cold here right now!

I would gladly switch places with you Zo!

Love the cold and love playing in the snow!

Hey ladies I am 19 DPO (AF 6 days late!) and took a Life Brand Blue Dye test today. Within seconds a VERY faint positive came up and within a minute the faint line disappeared. Would you read that as a positive or a negative result? I am contemplating buying a digital or a FRER tomorrow to double check. Thanks!!!

I don't trust blue dye tests at all but especially if the line disappeared that quickly. For peace of mind take a frer tomorrow and see what shows! :thumbup:

Amanda, I got your diapers done! I'll try and take a picture. You pick which one you want. :winkwink:

my test from this evening i see a second pink line do you ladies? look's a bit darker then my earlier test's

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
I think I might see something...maybe your next test will be darker! :thumbup:

Amanda, here they are!

1.jpg
2.jpg
The black one has a black minky inner. The white has a micro fleece inner.

hi ladies how are you all doing im cd16 and poas well an opk anyway

IMAG1562.jpg

IMAG1563.jpg

would u ladies say these are positive this is the strongest ive ever had me and dh cd14 do i stand a chance or should i persuade him to go again lol

I say you have a good change, but give another go just in case! It shouldn't be to hard to persuade hubby! :winkwink:

Got a Clear Blue Digital today. I am going to take it in the morning. Wish me luck!

Amanda, here they are!

The black one has a black minky inner. The white has a micro fleece inner.

I love those! Super cute! I like the dinos Amelia has one with the top fabric they can match lol I cant wait to get you a ton of new likes. I hope I can get everything put together before little man gets here lol

I like the dino best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"