The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yep. Never thought i'd be excited about doing laundry and sweeping and sewing! lol

Can't wait til tomorrow to watch Walking Dead. It's killing me not knowing if someone is on the phone or if Rick is just crazy! :wacko:

Lol I think he just went crazy but you never know with that show

That's my first guess. All I know is they better quit freaking killing people. lol Although I am surprised Hershel made it after getting his leg cut off. That had to hurt!

oh i know i was thinkin he was a gone for sure but if he leaves the prison he is F big time how far can you run with one leg and you know they wont let that place stay safe for to long ughhh i cant wait for tomorrow night

Amber what do you think?

Attachments

• 1119022101.jpg
    1119022101.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1119022059.jpg
    1119022059.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
The girls just go to feel baby boy move for the first time yayyy

Awww...that is awesome! One of the best parts of being pregnant is feeling baby move. My girls would fight over who was next in line to feel baby Brianna. It was cute. :flower:

I have been feeling him for weeks now and every time I would time them to feel he would stop moving lol he is so lazy next to how alice was

I felt Brianna move at 16 weeks but hubby didn't get to feel until I was 21 weeks because she would always stop when he put his hand on my belly. It was funny!

Wait a minute Stacey, I see your emotion is "sad"...what's wrong?:shrug:

My dang family members are fighting like cats and dogs so only my mom and little brother are coming over for thanksgiving I got 23lbs turkey for 7 dang people I have been upset all day it started last night I just dont get why they cant act like grow ups I will be ok im just a big family person and my family seems to be going to shit

Ok diff note dh has a big christmas party at work and its a black tie thing any clue where I might find a dress for something like that the women do A) cocktail dress or B) a long floor dress keeping im a plus size not pregnant lol and tall as heck ill be 25 weeks at the time of the party were could I look for a dress?

That sucks Stacey. Sometimes I wish people would just set things like that to the side for special occasions. Our Thanksgiving is going to be much smaller this year as well. Half our family is out of state and the others just can't come. But that's okay. More food for me! :haha:

My advice about your dress: NO FREAKIN CLUE! lol Really I have no idea...:shrug:

Me to im going to kick them all pain in the butt ugh my heartburn has kicked in I get it every night

LOL thanks im at a loss we are going to go looking this weekend hope I find something but hey I get a new bra and heels and dress if we find one so guess that is an up side

Hopefully you find a dress ;) I'd say Motherhood they have stuff for taller women ;) like us....thats where I got all my clothes :) I really hope things with the family get better really soon :hugs: I know how rough that can be!! Lots of XOXOXOXOX :) :hugs: :hug: to you!!!!!!!

I always love any reason to go SHOPPING! :happydance:lol Especially to get shoes...I have so many pair. It's an addiction, right next to poas. :rofl:

I'm 5'4 so not really to tall. Does motherhood have black and tie type dresses? I've never been in before. I heard its kinda expensive so I never went.

yea they have some cute coccktail dresses we will be going this weekend i saw 3 online i like so we will see what they have in store i have to get smaller heels the ones i have are 6in so nick doesnt want me walking in them while pregnant new heels im not mad lmao expensive is right 70$ for a dress you know what i can buy with that but then again im cheap i hate paying to much that is like i just had to get new tennis shoes i found 2 i really like the cheaper ones they didnt have in my size big foot me lol so i went with the ones that were more nick saw when i got home first he told about time then holy cow you paid that he was joking im always looking for a deal

as for my family they can p off right now i let them upset me today but they will not take the fun and joy from my holidays if they call im not picking up if they want to act like grown ups they know where i live and if not oh will i dont need them i have dh and 3 beautiful girls here i cant wait to let alice try all the new food :)

Amanda, I can't believe you're 30 weeks already! Time flys!

Stacey, I'm glad you're not letting them get you down. :thumbup:

I can't wait until tomorrow is over so I can start decorating for CHRISTMAS!! I love getting into the holiday spirit and getting decorations up. Such a happy time of year...:friends:

YAY at the last stretch of it Amanda :) Thats gotta feel wonderful :)

As for me...just waiting on :witch: shes kinda running a day or so behind at the moment....grrrr wish she'd come on.....and I duno if you ladies know but we aren't gonna really "ttc" anymore the doc wont help me until I can afford the IUI or IVF thinking IVF is the only route to go at this point!

Found a dress at mother hood love black friday it was marked to 20$ woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->