The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yea im so happy now to find a hair do I like and I might be nice to my self and get my nails done havent got them done in 2 years lol and nick got all his stuff to omg the mall was crazy

I love that pic of you the smile on your face says it all

Hubby doesn't want to go shopping anywhere this weekend because of all the crazy people. They get a little carried away. Willing to kill each other to save $30...:dohh: DUMB! Stuff doesn't mean that much to me to wait hours in line, risking my life...lol I'm good waiting and paying full price on a SAFE day. :thumbup:

Amanda, you look awesome! Oh, I'll be working on your diapers soon for your blog. Should I make them both gender neutral? :shrug:

That is up to you amber :) Im having a boy, so either boy or neutral is fine :D

people were not to crazy just a lot of people there nick made me go he likes he mall not me he was like we need to start looking today just in case we dont find anything lmao when i comes to shopping he is the woman heck the man picked out my shoes i tried for smaller heels he was like no flats youre pregnant dang him lmao

It's good to have flats around anyway. Just in case you don't wanna wear heels. I have probably 20 pair of heels and I haven't worn a pair in over a year. lol

here is the dress i got and is my 2 fav colors :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0958.jpg
    IMAG0958.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
That's a nice dress Stacey. Such a great deal for $20! And even better you got it in your favorite colors. :happydance:

I'm feeling SOOOO lazy right now. Someone please come kick my butt into gear. lol :haha:

Thank you come kick mine in gear then ill kick yours im still in my pjs only thing I have done was put dinner in the crock pot its a lazy day and we still have to go get our tree

Lol I pretty much live in my Pj's! I still have 5 or so pounds I need to loose before I can comfortably fit into my pre Brianna clothes so I just wear my awesome pj's, baggy loose stuff all the time. I'm at home 99% of the time anyway so who do I need to impress? Hell, I don't even bother with makeup anymore. Pita and a waste of money for me. lol

Speaking of dinner....wonder what we are doing. I have NO idea!!:shrug:

Oh, and I got up some Christmas stuff yesterday but not all and we still have the tree to put up. Ours is a fake one so I just gotta pull it down from the closet...

im in my pjs a lot just cause i grew out of my clothes with alice i was in scrubs cause of work lucky nick wont let me have a fake one big meanie i made yellow rice and turkey lol

We got ours for $20 at the dollar general 3 years ago. I couldn't see myself spending money on a live tree every year. Not to mention they shed all those needles all the time...and you have to water them. Man, I suppose I'm just too lazy! lol And I'd feel guilty having a live tree every year. What do you do with it when you're done? Throw it in the trash? :shrug:

Plant it in the back yard maybe...lol :haha:

We cut ours up for bonfire wood and I make nick do all of that stuff his family has been buying trees from the same place for 30 years now so he says it wouldnt feel right this year we are doing a small so we can put it on the table we dont want alice messing with it

Oh that is a good idea! Firewood! :happydance:

Wouldn't work for us though...we have no fireplace :nope:

(Can't wait to move into my OWN house! :growlmad:)

We have a fire pit now before we would take it to my FIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"