The POAS journey! Come join us!

I had them for sure. About 25 weeks or so with this one. I'm going into today to be checked because Ive been having contractions for about three days off and on. Everytime I do anything. Eat, getup and walk, pick up the baby. And little man has already dropped. I'm only 31 weeks so a bit nervous about it. Ive also been sick twice too and light headed. I just have no idea whats going on.

Guess we will see in a couple hours lol

Ohhh i started having them around 18 weeks really hope that isnt a bad sign

I hope its just him trying to make you worry little man you better stay put for about 6 more weeks

Thats what I keep telling him 36 weeks min...then he can decide. But this has been ongoing for three days now. SO I need to at least check and make sure everything is ok.

1cm dilated up front but still closed in the back. So think funnel. So gotta take it easy.

Thank god for good news better put them feet up and chill out some

Amanda....relax! No more work for you! lol No house work, just sit around watching TV and eat some ice cream and popcorn! :haha:

Sun flower, I saw your :bfp: on your other post! Congrats! :happydance:

Stacey did you spot really bad on Soy? ...and the cramps are so unreal on my left side it burns and hurts like I'm being stabbed......wondering if I have a cyst an the soy is aggravating it :(

so i put in opk as my way of detectin ovulation on ff im now currently at 6dpo

TMI ALERT So yesterday it felt like had come had to run to the loo several times to check and when i wiped no blood just a lil ewcm anyone heard of this

today i had lil cramping so not sure what going on xx

For some women it is it like morning sickness some get it some dont just make sure to drink lots of water and try to stay away from drinks that are high in sugar till it goes away

How is everyone today?!?! :) I MISS YOU ALL....I ovulated yesterday woot :) so here is to another long TWW! CHEERS lol!

ok so im 8dpo and couldnt wait and poas lol i know its super duper early but couldnt resist x

can someone tweak even though i think they are :bfn:

Attachments

• IMAG1589.jpg
    IMAG1589.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1585.jpg
    IMAG1585.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9
Best I could do Nikki. But I swear I see something in the first test.

Attachments

• IMAG1589.jpg
    IMAG1589.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79