The POAS journey! Come join us!

see nikki im not crazy i told you i saw something hehehe

Omg late 2nd tri m/s so much for the 5lbs i had on i think i lost them tips on anything that might help?

I read that cutting up lemons and putting them in a zip lock and sniffing them when you felt sick helped. I chewed gum, that helped me alot.

Stacey, wish I could help. I never had morning sickness. But about the 5 pounds you lost....I can give you a tip on how to gain them back.

EAT! EAT! EAT! lol :rofl:

todays test 9dpo

cant see anything on these can someone tweak x oops only have 3 tests left

IMAG1608.jpg

IMAG1609.jpg

IMAG1610.jpg

I have been eatting the sickness started last friday now everytime i eat i get sick its a mean mean joke to get it this far in to the pregnancy ill try the lemons gum isnt helping i chew that alot for my dry mouth

I see something to Nikki!!! Looking good :)

I'm cramping like crazy an have no clue if I've ovulated or how many dpo....I am LOST lol whoooooooo knows :) I'm gonna wait as long as possible to test ;) I don't have many more tests left an I told DH I wouldn't order anymore....soooo no more POAS after I run out :( ahhhhh!!

hey do yall know any good baby shower games i found some like dont say baby and dirty diaper and baby bingo do yall know anymore ?

They have the string one where each lady gets to guess with yarn how big around your belly is!! I like that one ;)

There was a game at my baby shower...not sure the "name" but you put a few baby items in a bag and people have to put their hand in a feel the items and see if they can guess what they are. :thumbup:

well i failed that sugar test big time blood sugar was 192 after an hour doc said if it would have been 200 they would have marked me as having gb so now i have to take the 3 hour test next week

Yikes!!!! Be careful with the sweets Stacey!!! OMGOSH we have been under a Tornado Warning since 8:30 this morning its now 10:30 and still going strong...tornadoes popping up everywhere....this is where Shelby lives https://www.weather.com/news/severe-weather-south-20121220

PRAY for her today if you all get a chance!! This is like an hour an half from me!

that is just it i havent been having sweets and i stoped eating at 8 last night and only had water to drink my fasting blood sugar was 92 this morning oh no hope everyone is safe up there

oh im still only at the 5lb mark

I still think everything will be okay ;) but maybe you do need something for GD...I pray though that you pass the next test :)

We are all safe and sound the bad storms are finally passed us all up here.....thank God its over!! No damage here but in Mobile, AL got really bad (thats an hour an half from me) the town where Shelby lives :( but shes safe and sound now :) an all is well!!! Thank God for the little blessings in life :)

thanks oh that is great to hear i really dislike storms like that

That sucks stacey! How does the 3 hour test work? They test you every 3 hours? Hopefully you pass that one! And start gaining some weight already woman! :haha:

Andrea, scary to hear about the tornadoes! Although I do have to admit, it would be amazing to see one from a distance...a LONG distance. lol

Ehh I am feeling sickly duno if its from all the meds I'm on or what but yuck :( wanna feel better....

I'm still on my antibiotic for my cellulitis...then soy isos...then maca...then my prenatal GAG!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->