The POAS journey! Come join us!

Have to take drink then test my sugar every hour for 3 hours 2 out 3 numbers have to pass i know right where the heck is my food going

I flunked my first one passed the 2nd one ;) an thats where my DH proposed to me while we were bored playing Hang Man LOL "Will You Marry Me?" lol.....yep yep I almost didnt figure it out and almost got hanged!! LOL!!!!!

FX it goes better ;)

Aww....that is SO sweet! I never actually got the "question"...it was more of a discussion. lol We just went to the court house. It would have been so sweet to somehow get it in a secret "Will you marry me?" form but I guess we can't all have a fairy tale. :rofl:

I still want an actual wedding with a WEDDING DRESS!! I would love to play princess bride for a day. :haha: Ya'll are all welcome to come. :winkwink:

We haven't had a wedding either we did the court house thing :( we just couldn't afford what I wanted and the fact I was 8 months pregnant well...I don't think I'd have fit in my dream wedding dress LOL maybe they make maternity ones!! LOL!!!!!!!! I duno.....but yea it was cute the way he asked I mean we had "discussed" it before that but never had he honestly asked me :) it was really sweet of him :) made my day go by faster an then called my mom an told her ;) she was all for it :) Just wish my daddy was here to walk me down an aisle :(

I go the 27th i passed by the skin of my teeth with alice and my failed sugar wasnt as high as yesterdays so that is what has me worried we did talk about my weight doc said she isnt to worried about it because i was/am on the bigger size to start with and my belly is right at 27 weeks and they are going to do a growth scan at 30 weeks i think she said ill take a court house weddinh nick wont he wants the big deal ugh

Oh yea best news of all alice walked!!!! She only took about 8 steps but she did it

Sounds like your doing the same thing I did stacey. I failed my first had to go in for the 3 hour one. I passed that one :) Wasnt gaining weight, had to go in for a growth scan, but everything seemed fine. Now I think total Ive put on 7 this whole pregnancy lol. Im sure your little man will do just fine!

boys they just have to give us girls a hard time even before they are born lol

I wonder if my next is a boy if he will give me problems. lol So...getting ready to buy some opks so we can start TTC soon. Getting excited! :happydance:

SO what happens if the 3 hour test is failed? Do you have to take insulin or something? :shrug:

Sometimes they want you to diet control for a while , if that doesnt work then insulin :( I thankfully passed my 2nd one ;) THANK THE LORD.....I never imagined poking myself daily with needles til the doctor gave me FOLLISTIM LMAO!

no not right away first what they will have me do is go by a diet and test my blood 4 times a day i will have to keep a log of what i eat when i eat my sugar before eating and 2 hours after meals if the diet doesnt help then its insulin time along with doing all of that i will have to start going to the doctors once a week and weekly stress test but i know its not what im eating because of the scare with alice and failing the one hour test i have been staying away from sweets i walk an hour a day that is one reason i think i have only put on 5lbs this time is because Im doing a lot better with my diet with alice i had my McDs coffee 2 times a day honey buns and junk like that for breakfast snacking all day at work ice cream at the end of my pregnancy with her i have had ice cream 1 time this pregnancy and i got so sick from it Im thinking now maybe i got sick due to all of the sugar in it idk

im not to worried about the poking my self thing it more worry about risk to him i want him to get the best start so i dont wan him to have to come to early because they think he is going to be to big or anything like that

I agree I woulda poked had I had to of course ;) its for the baby :) I wouldn't mind poking if I had to for the health of a little one!! I just never imagined poking until the doc gave me the Follistim LMAO!! It was like I gotta shoot myself in the belly with that needle are you kidding LOL! Then I realized it wasn't that bad after all :)

Sub q isnt to bad its the ones in the hip i dont care for to

I might be able to do it...poke myself with a needle but I can promise you I'd pass out every single time so I would have to do it in bed! lol:haha:

LOL!! Poor Amber an her no needles ;) Well we are going to see Santa lets hope lil one will sit in his lap!!! FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->