The POAS journey! Come join us!

I deffo see it on the first test and it looks pink to me ! I am deffo gunna stalk this tread and see how it plays out. Wishing you a load of :dust:
P.S I also stalk your videos.

Okay ladies, here are a couple tests from this morning. :bfn: 's Still early yet though...only 5 dpo today. lol

Attachments

• todays.jpg
    todays.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 76
I can see something faint on the first one when I tilt my screen.

Okay ladies, here are a couple tests from this morning. :bfn: 's Still early yet though...only 5 dpo today. lol

hi amber hunni xx im also 5dpo according to ff when r u planning on testing wouldnt it be great if we got our :bfp: together xx

Great to see you back chika I will be following your thread x

SO I tested again with a dollar tree (New Choice) and it was negative.

This picture is the reason you should NOT look at your tests after the time limit. There was no line on this test at all until it started to dry. Crazy huh?! :wacko:

Attachments

• EVAP.jpg
    EVAP.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 103
I know! Stupid things! I'm glad I'm not gullible, I would def. believe some of these. I'd be jumping up and down screaming "I'm pregnant!" AHHHHH!!!! :wohoo:

and the whole time it would just be a stupid evap....LOL :rofl:

These things are crazy. I did my first test with a dollar store new choice and got what i thought was an evap line about 2 hours later and turned around and took a clear blue digital about 4 hours later and got BFP. The only difference is that with my dollar test the line that came 2 hour later had slight pink color. Idk just thowing my experience out there!

Here is my test from this morning. I can't believe I'm only 6 dpo. I feel like I should at least 12 dpo! LOL

Attachments

• 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 100
I can see very faint lines on your tests fxed its the start of your bfp!

My test from this morning. I'm gonna go to the dollar tree and pick up some more tests. I have more of these cheapy sticks but even if I got a line, I'm not really sure I would trust it. Ya know?

Attachments

• 7 dpo.jpg
    7 dpo.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 67
Do you see a line on that pic IRL? I think Im losing it! lol I see a light thick line, but it also looks like it could be a smear...maybe...idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->