The POAS journey! Come join us!

When you have line eye, you see lines on EVERY SINGLE TEST! lol I did see a little bit of a line, but it was so light, just didn't even think twice about it. There is a faint line now that the test is dry, but of course I'm going to chalk that up to being one of my lovely evaps. I'll probably test again in about 3 or 4 hours. Gives me something to look forward to! LOL

I see it too. It looks thicker than the control line, deffo pink though !

Here is the test after it has dried. Hopefully i'll get a dark line soon that I can call a :bfp: !!! Getting evaps gets a little old. LOL

Attachments

• 7dpoevap.jpg
    7dpoevap.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 84
Okay, here is the tests I took about 10 minutes ago. I swear I see faint lines on both. I could be crazy though. LOL :haha:

Attachments

• 7dpoevening.jpg
    7dpoevening.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 111
Stalking your POAS journey now! :haha: I see faint lines on both! Hope it's the start to your BFP!

Glad to hear I'm not crazy! lol

Here is the negative after the tests dried. I know you can't count it since more than likely they are evaps. But as always, it's fun to pretend. :haha:

The bottom one is kinda hard to see...but I swear it's there!

Attachments

• negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 32
deff see it on the top one, the bottom i see it better before i enlarge the pic. FX'ed for you! 13 months is a long time, hope this is it!

I couldn't help myself...lol I did another test. And yet again, I see another line! I got excited and wasted a frer. I'm pretty sure it's negative. So we shall see what happens tomorrow!

Attachments

• whoknows.jpg
    whoknows.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 101
im seeing lines! fxd for you!!!

That looks positive to me! Nice and thick and I see pink!!!! Very exciting! X

I did a frer at the same time I did the last test...I don't see a line :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics