The POAS journey! Come join us!

I totally see lines on them tests fx I really hope its your bfp xx

Okay ladies...here is my test from today. I'm 8 dpo today. I'm not seeing anything on these tests. FIGURES! My temp did drop below coverline today as well. I'm not really sure why. It never does that. :shrug:

When I went to the $ tree yesterday they only had 3 tests. I hate that. Don't they know that since their tests are only $1 they need to have MANY in stock!? :haha:

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 70
Not seeing any lines on those, sorry. But maybe the drop in temp was implantation dip ?

It's looking good hun! I think I can see something on your 8dpo's....I'm a pro with these tests...lol....

SO we go to the $ tree to buy a few more tests (so i think) and my hubby asks the cashier if they have anymore. (there were only 4 on the shelf). She says yes, they have a whole box full...my hubby decides to buy the whole box! lol I will be testing with one of these in just a minute. :)

Attachments

• boxotests.jpg
    boxotests.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
Yes, I have to agree with you on that one. He supports my peeing on a stick addiction! :happydance:

lol I love the pic of the box of tests, they would even last me a few days pmsl xxx

haha! My husband would never in a million years buy me a whole box of hpts! I wish!!

I wonder if that's why our store is always out too! :haha: Peope by them by the boxes :haha: too funny

OMG your hubby is awesome.....I'm having a hard time talking OH into buying me some test sticks for my CBFM !!!

Tested and got a :bfn: I want to see a :bfp: already!! lol

Attachments

• bfn.jpg
    bfn.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 67
oh well...i'll test again later today I suppose. I'm going to try not to go potty for at least a few hours. :thumbup:

Thank you ladies, for all your support!

I see a line on that test too!

Your hubby is awesome!! Mine would never ever lol..Good luck! xx

My goodness, I would kill for that box!!! Yes, pee sticks are my crack :p

amber it would bawesome if we got our bfp 2gether i have a thread 2 and like urs bfn at minute xx

Hey ladies! I tested a while ago and still just that fake faint line. I swear it's just there to tease me!

Maybe I will test again tonight and see what happens. I know it's still early for me. Most don't get a :bfp: at 8 dpo but I'm silly and desperate and holding on to that super tiny chance. lol :haha:

Anyway, some of you already know that I make cloth diapers. I added a contest to my youtube page for 2 people to win one of my diapers. So if you have a youtube account and want a free cloth diaper, then check out my video. :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvS_yilcxTo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->