• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

I know what you mean about that :( I'm getting fixed and an ablation :( deffo no more for us either.

For sure amber

Yea that is bfp
Yayyy i might get to go home we had to work on his blood sugars but they are better now he is having a hard time bfing but we are working on that to im not giving up

For sure amber

Yea that is bfp
Yayyy i might get to go home we had to work on his blood sugars but they are better now he is having a hard time bfing but we are working on that to im not giving up

Poor little one maybe he's still tired from yesterday? I was thinking natrual birth hw does it feel?

For sure amber

Yea that is bfp

Poor little one maybe he's still tired from yesterday? I was thinking natrual birth hw does it feel?

im proud of my self for doing it and happy i did but im not going to lie it hurt like heck but im not sure if that is because if it all happen a bit fast on top of being induced i went from 4cm to 6cm to 10cm to pushing him out all in a matter of minutes i was checked at about 1:15pm i was 4 then i started feeling more pressure after sitting up in bed for about 5 minute i let them know so they checked me at 1:25 i was 6cm so sitting up had helped like we wanted my RN left the room to go let my doctor know as soon she left pain hit really hard and it felt like he was coming out on his own dh asked if he should call them back i said no then after about 2 minutes i said yes so he did my RN came in and said oh he is just moving down more but im going to check you again i yelled at her NO HE IS COMING NOW she waited till the contraction stop to check and looked at me with this look on her face like wtf youre 10cm she still had her hand there when a contraction hit and sees that he is coming and tells me to stop pushing so i yelled at her again im not fing pushing her face went red and she said oh shit hit the call light and told a 2nd RN to come in and for them to get my doctor 911 that i was having the baby now my doctor made in right before his head was out 2 good pushs and he was born at 1:40pm so in all 6 hours and 10 minutes of labor what my doctor calls fast

For sure amber

Yea that is bfp

im proud of my self for doing it and happy i did but im not going to lie it hurt like heck but im not sure if that is because if it all happen a bit fast on top of being induced i went from 4cm to 6cm to 10cm to pushing him out all in a matter of minutes i was checked at about 1:15pm i was 4 then i started feeling more pressure after sitting up in bed for about 5 minute i let them know so they checked me at 1:25 i was 6cm so sitting up had helped like we wanted my RN left the room to go let my doctor know as soon she left pain hit really hard and it felt like he was coming out on his own dh asked if he should call them back i said no then after about 2 minutes i said yes so he did my RN came in and said oh he is just moving down more but im going to check you again i yelled at her NO HE IS COMING NOW she waited till the contraction stop to check and looked at me with this look on her face like wtf youre 10cm she still had her hand there when a contraction hit and sees that he is coming and tells me to stop pushing so i yelled at her again im not fing pushing her face went red and she said oh shit hit the call light and told a 2nd RN to come in and for them to get my doctor 911 that i was having the baby now my doctor made in right before his head was out 2 good pushs and he was born at 1:40pm so in all 6 hours and 10 minutes of labor what my doctor calls fast

Mercy, power women! Lol. How you feeling now? That's good you went fast though. Was the contractions the worse or him.coming out?

Stacey thats how Trysten came out he was out in 5 hours I dilated like you did so bad that the heart rate on Trysten went to 23 bpm....so blessed that didnt happen to lil man....I never saw doctors prep someone so fast for an emergency C section only to roll me over a dozen times and his heart rate come back up. DH had went to the car to get the stuff b/c they told us it'd be a few hours. By the time he got up from just a 10 minute trip I went from a 5 to a 10!

The contractions by far him coming out was just a lot of pressure his rate stayed good thank god i was worried about that but he did great while i was in labor he is such a sweet baby and so far he only crys when its feeding time but im sure it wont stay like that

Awesome :) My Trysten was calm to :) He was the same way!! I'm so stinkin' happy for you Stacey :) So awesome! I bet his sisters love him to death as well :) He is precious :)

Hi ladies I had a mc at 18 weeks I'm
Still really upset I'm still in shock

Sunflower that is terrible! I am so sorry to hear that. :cry:

I don't even know what to say. You're welcome to vent here or chat anytime you need it. :hugs:

Okay, while sewing today I poked myself rather good with a needle and the oddest thought popped into my mind...."Don't waste your blood, use it!" LOL So because of all the crazy blood on a stick business going around, I thought i'd give it another try. (Tried it years ago and it didn't work.) I added a bit of blood and a bit of saline and this is the result. As far as I know I am not pregnant. I tested this morning with a frer and it was :bfn: I wish I had my cheapies, but they don't come in until tomorrow. I thought I remember saline turning a test positive on its own but I can't remember for sure. Anyway...thought this would be fun to add. :rofl:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 6
WOW....that is interesting ;) I still think your preggo :D Seems like everyone is getting pregnant again ;) its just that time LOL

Umm... I think you are pregnant or something there no way thats false..

I just got the news I am loosing bubs info in my thread.

The contractions by far him coming out was just a lot of pressure his rate stayed good thank god i was worried about that but he did great while i was in labor he is such a sweet baby and so far he only crys when its feeding time but im sure it wont stay like that

Do you have photos of bubs on here I haven't seen pictures yet, would love to see. How things holding up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->