The POAS journey! Come join us!

Okay, once again I am so behind....I've been so busy lately, I have no TIME ANYMORE! lol

LovelyLace, welcome to the thread! Glad you decided to join. Yea, those tests are bad news...I got SO excited the first time I used them and got lines that ended up being false positives. I wont use them again. These tests here are the strips I use now and they are awesome. Super cheap and so far not even a hint of a faint line!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/181049607930?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I hope you start getting darker lines! :thumbup:

Extremely tired about to go crash for awhile before lost girl and being human come on.

FRER negativenot even an indent. And, the only thing getting lines is the Wondfo Hpt with urine (my urine only). I tried blood on it, blood and saline nothing. Just my urine causing lines.

So, I don't know what to think. I do have lots of symptoms but not sure if that's from the Clomid or what since this is first cycle on any medications.

I will keep testing

OMG Stacey...I bet you wont sleep a wink! lol All my inductions were at 5:30 as well. I hate waking up early EXCEPT when I'm pregnant and getting induced. lol I wake up with a smile on my face. :happydance:

Andrea, how is life with 4 kiddos? :haha:

FRER negativenot even an indent. And, the only thing getting lines is the Wondfo Hpt with urine (my urine only). I tried blood on it, blood and saline nothing. Just my urine causing lines.

So, I don't know what to think. I do have lots of symptoms but not sure if that's from the Clomid or what since this is first cycle on any medications.

I will keep testing

Sorry to hear about the negative frer. Will be looking forward to updates though! :flower:

Life is great :) Just super duper busy!! You know how that is I'm sure don't ya Amber ;) and Stacey knows too :) lol...well soon will at least! I'm super scared I'm gonna get pregnant I totally didn't realise we were BD'ing in fertile time and ehhhhh oh well....if God wants it to be it shall be lol but I know tomorrow is US day to see if I have cysts so he can know if he wants a partial hysterectomy or to tie my tubes ;) Took wondfo an of course there are lines :( :dohh:

Life is great :) Just super duper busy!! You know how that is I'm sure don't ya Amber ;) and Stacey knows too :) lol...well soon will at least! I'm super scared I'm gonna get pregnant I totally didn't realise we were BD'ing in fertile time and ehhhhh oh well....if God wants it to be it shall be lol but I know tomorrow is US day to see if I have cysts so he can know if he wants a partial hysterectomy or to tie my tubes ;) Took wondfo an of course there are lines :( :dohh:

Yeah guess they are not as good as used to be, what test is now.

It got put on hold because they are really busy i was told they would call me with a time but they havent yet and im up anyways because for the last week my body thinks 3am is a great wake up time

Stacey I'm so excited for you! I was thinking about you last night before I went to sleep. can't wait to see what he looks like. :hugs:

Not sure what is going on with me...

ANY ADVICE or ideas would be appreciated. I am currently on cycle day 15. My average cycle is 30-32 days. Yesterday I noticed dark old spotting when I wiped, but only a tiny bit. This morning went I went to potty, I saw actual drops...several drops of red blood when I wiped. The shortest cycle I have ever had was 27 days, so there is no way this could be AF, right? What do you think the deal is? Dh and I did BD last night, but it wasn't super crazy S&M or anything. lol Should I be worried?

Well if that's the case...it needs to quit that shit. I think a regular cycle is plenty of bleeding, we don't need to add extra in there! lol

So how's it going? THAT BABY HERE YET!!? lol :rofl:

It could be possible your body started a new cycle (annovulatory). Hopefully, not though.

If it mixed in ewcm most likely ovulation spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->