• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

I hate not knowing what is going on with my body! GRRR. :growlmad: lol Anyway...I just remembered I did take an opk on cycle day 9 and it was pretty close to positive, just a slight shade off. I wasn't able to keep testing though because I only had that 1 test so I'm not sure if I got my surge or not. Who knows...guess time will tell!

Just seen on Facebook, Congratulations Stacey!!!. I expected him to be a lot bigger lol :D x

Sorry i didnt update i did without pain meds this time and lets just say NEVER!!!!!! AGAIN

Sorry i didnt update i did without pain meds this time and lets just say NEVER!!!!!! AGAIN

Holy crap...what were you thinking?!!! lol jk I don't want to ever be in pain unless I don't have a choice. :haha:

He is a perfect little boy! Congrats Stacey! :thumbup:

So heres my ordeal,

I.thought I was having a chemical pregnancy again. Had almost negative pregnancy tests this morning and afternoon but drank lots of club soda. Weird craving.

I've had 6 chemical pregnanciesand 3 pregnancylossesat10weeks. This is first medicated cycle. So, I am worried all the symptoms are from Clomid.

I have been using progesterone 100 mg every month after ovulation and even once before ovulation last month to try to help reduce my losses unfortunately last month was a bust.

I have been tested for everything and they have no clue what is causing my losses. So, I am upset about that. I called today freaking out and they said to bump progesterone to 200 mg so I started 200 mg today.

I get blood work drawn tomorrow and terrified

But, I just tested again got a faint line again. And, used blood and water in a Dixie cup and got these results.

https://i48.tinypic.com/25utlhy.jpg

Top was half blood and half water

Bottom was half blood and little water

1 hour hold no drinks since 2 pm faint line is back!!!

https://i46.tinypic.com/2a4z2fp.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/29pvnkw.jpg

Oh if i ever have anymore i dang sure wont be doing that again i will get drugs

LovelyLace, the results you get from using blood on a urine hpt will be false. Hpt's are only meant for urine, they will not properly read blood. (Or any other liquid.) I say this because when I was first TTC several years ago, I thought the same thing. I tried it on myself and got a line! Then to make sure, tried it on my husband and he was pregnant too! lol Blood will collect in the test line area and cause it to be red but it isn't a true positive. Sprite and coffee also cause positive tests. I see a faint line on the urine test though, hope it gets DARKER!!! I am sorry to hear about all your losses. That can't be easy.

:hugs:

Amanda, why are you bleeding? Is that normal?

Stacey.... (EPIDURAL!! lol)

LovelyLace, the results you get from using blood on a urine hpt will be false. Hpt's are only meant for urine, they will not properly read blood. (Or any other liquid.) I say this because when I was first TTC several years ago, I thought the same thing. I tried it on myself and got a line! Then to make sure, tried it on my husband and he was pregnant too! lol Blood will collect in the test line area and cause it to be red but it isn't a true positive. Sprite and coffee also cause positive tests. I see a faint line on the urine test though, hope it gets DARKER!!! I am sorry to hear about all your losses. That can't be easy.

:hugs:

Amanda, why are you bleeding? Is that normal?

Stacey.... (EPIDURAL!! lol)

My urine is positive again and hubby blood was negative. I heard a new study about using blood on HPTs are pretty accurate. These where purple lines and came up right away. It was.for.fun anyways :). Thought I.would join the silly girls on that blood on hpt thread :-D.

I think I just drank to much I get blood work done tomorrow so we will see what happens.

Thank you so much for that info, :) can't believe the things we do while TTC.

It never hurts for fun. I agree we do some pretty crazy things! I just want to make sure you don't get your hopes up 100% based on those lines just to find out they were retarted tests. lol I hated feeling like OMG this is it!!! Just to get crushed when I find out it isn't. I'm sure you know what I'm saying. :hugs:

Hate that text doesn't come out anywhere near how you would say it in person. lol

I'm anxious to see how your blood test comes out!

It never hurts for fun. I agree we do some pretty crazy things! I just want to make sure you don't get your hopes up 100% based on those lines just to find out they were retarted tests. lol I hated feeling like OMG this is it!!! Just to get crushed when I find out it isn't. I'm sure you know what I'm saying. :hugs:

Hate that text doesn't come out anywhere near how you would say it in person. lol

I understood what you ment lol.

I had a whole bunch of omg jump up and downs last month with this brand til I started using hubbys urine found out that my tests where false all 100 plus blood was negative at doctors. So I was really upset.

I did get two lines on a FRER tonight like few seconds ago super faint though. I can't wait for my blood test results either hopefully good nums

I understood what you ment lol.

I had a whole bunch of omg jump up and downs last month with this brand til I started using hubbys urine found out that my tests where false all 100 plus blood was negative at doctors. So I was really upset.

I did get two lines on a FRER tonight like few seconds ago super faint though. I can't wait for my blood test results either hopefully good numbers. And this bean sticks good.

yup its normal. I'm just really ticked off cause Im breastfeeding and went 11 months with no bleeding last time around. I get a IUD and have been bleeding two weeks straight. Should have just let my body do it's thing and wait on putting the IUD in until after I started AF again. Maybe my body would have liked me more lol

Seeing katies BFP today mad me kinda sad that I wont have that POAS excitement again lol I'll miss it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->