The POAS journey! Come join us!

i love rabbits and want to get summer one but i just to worried cus of the last 2 i had. I had a black one before them and he loved the cuddles

Love the bunny :) adorable!!! Tomorrow is my procedure...and by the way it is Novasure. They informed me yesterday when the hospital called on the name so its a lot easier than a normal ablation! Also getting the tubal clamps :) sooooo will be outta comission for a while LOL...anyways I wanted to pop in and see how everyones doing :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week :)

Good Luck!! and let me know how it goes in case I have to get it done

It went okay I had some bad things happen after surgery its in my journal link if you wanted to read. Nothing too bad I didn't die :) I'm still here....but don't let it scare you I've always had a few issues when just out of surgery. I'm just a little sore on good pain killers....so that always works to :) LOL

Hope everyone else is doing wonderful :)

Here is a pic of me belly :( think I got in a wee fight with docs knife LOL I didn't see it til just now when took the bandages off! Ignore my mommy stretch marks LOL

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Its honestly quite sore tonight having bathroom issues at the moment going to call the doc tomorrow if things don't get moving along...think I have UTI :( burns bad from having catheter :( grrr...stupid body I cannot wait though til I'm all healed up an how much better the docs says I'll feel!

I thought u would of backed out from getting it done cus i know how much u wanted a baby

She did want a baby but I guess since she got blessed with her 2 precious girls, that hole she felt has been filled and she no longer feels the need to have another baby. :thumbup:

Andrea, I hope you start feeling better soon! Not gonna lie, gonna miss seeing your pee sticks...:cry: lol

Lol u guys crack me up! Your right Amber the void was filled and DH and I wanted my periods to be better and we have both now two daughters and periods fixed ;-) couldn't be happier I am here to stalk u guys now lol!! Thanks for the well wishes I'm feeling a bit better today minus all the crazy bruises I got from apparently fighting being put to sleep lol

Aww Andrea I'm happy for you though I'll miss ur poas.

I'm good well sort of lol...I'm getting better slowly. Had bad bad kidney infection was peeingblood... Thanks to my pain meds I didn't notice til it was super bad. Got a shot of antibiotic and pills antibiotics lets hope they work!

Spent all yesterday vomiting...because the meds don't agree with my stomache...now J's grandpa in TN isn't doing so well looks like we'll be headed up there soon :( This week is killer :( just everything gone to crap...anyways I'm tryin to rest an feel better I'll update later on....

How are all you ladies today?

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well andrea.
mummylove how are you? i love seeing pics of your babies getting so big lol

me well cd1, Hsg scheduled for the 24, and hubby needs to get his :spermy: checked lol he is hesitant to do it lol he says it weird i told him he wants a baby he has to do it lol i get all the pooking and blood work the least he can do is put his baby making juice in a cup hahaha

I'd be doing lots better if I could use the toilet :( grr....I cannot wait til my body is back in working order...this is frustrating. I hope you ladies are doing well cannot wait to see some more :bfp: in here :)

Yay for more :bfp:'s! lol Maybe Rosa will be first. Hubby can't decide when he wants to TTC. Maybe after the summer so I can go to the beach and have a DRINK....or 2 or 3. lol:haha:

There is a risk i could be pregnant we aint been careful. But i am not testing till after my holiday. Im due on at end of the month

Update on baby nichcolas They didnt cut his tie because just our luck the way his is he has to be put under to do it and he is to young for that i have been pumping for him and my milk has droped down a lot im now lucky if i get 1oz all together he eats 4oz every 3 hours im pumping every 2 if i keep putting him on my breast i run the risk of not being able to bf again if i were to have any more kids i have been doing a lot of crying over this i know if i have to giving him formula its not the end of the world just feels like it i do have breastmilk saved up if he keeps eatting the way he is now we can make it to 2 1/2 months before we have to give him formula i did talk to my LC and she said we can try to get my milk to come back in after we get his tongue taking care she did tell me its lots of hard work to do it but i would like to try it and it will give my nipples tie to heal up from him i know him being tongue tied is out of my hands and i have been being very hard on my self about it and pumping so much im missing out on time with the girls which isnt right or fair for them so that is what has been going on with us i didnt post sooner because the news hit me hard i was thinking it would be as easy as getting it cut then go from there but no

Stacey omgosh :( I'm so sorry sweetie :(......I've felt similar to how you're feeling :( if you need to chat please feel free on fb ;) you know I'm there a lot :)...if I'm not there though always leave a message for me! <3 My milk dried up with Trysten...and no one had answers for it :( I'd pump and pump and Trysten just wouldn't latch....he would for a short time....but he knew my milk was low and would fight me. I pumped and pumped and fed and fed...and it still went less than 1 oz per side. I went to the consult lady and she told me to drink LOTS of water...more than you normally do....but it still didn't work and we even used a supplemental tube that attached to my breast...he still didn't want it :( ........so.......I had to put it aside and say to myself...this is time consuming...he had the most important milk from me already....and I had to just let it go as hard as it was. I remember crying myself to sleep because I was so mad at myself...even though it wasn't my fault of course. I am so sorry your going through something so similar I know how frustrating that can be :( Prayers your way hun and I pray to God that soon they can do his snip under his tongue :( bless his heart....and yours to!!! :hugs: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->