The POAS journey! Come join us!

Stacey any new update on little man? Sorry you were having struggles with bf'ing.

It's been so long since I've been here and checked out the thread. Hope all you ladies are doing well!:hugs:

2 weeks till i go spain yay then hoping we av a oopps till september when oh gets the snip lol

im excited but nervous lol. I seriously cant wait really need this break

Oh I totally understand needing a break ;) now with four kids LOL I have to take a time out sometimes for myself!

He is doing great besides having a little cold ugh up to 10lbs 8oz he has been staying up more and he is starting to talk or should i say making the sweet baby sounds i finally put his crib up but it will be sometime before i put him in there at night i'll just use it for nap time he still wears newborn size clothes lol he is a easy going baby i have lost 24lbs 10lbs under my starting pregnancy weight i cant believe i have my 6 week pp check up it doesnt feel like 6 weeks

Hey girls! Just stopping by to say hello!

Little man is 4 months old now and smiling and becoming quite the little chunk! Amelia is turning into a beautiful little girl. She isn't really my little toddler anymore :( and william is driving me nuts! Felicity is 11 going on 30 :)

I took my IUD out. Yes, myself. It was really messing with me. I think I had every side effect. I didn't have insurance to get it taken out. It's only been about 24 hours and I already feel 100% better. I was kinda agro all the time and my hair was falling out by the handful. More so then is normal for PP. I think hubby and I are just better off naturally protecting. I'll just start tracking. We won't have nookie on certain days of the month :) Plus we wouldn't be upset if there was a oops.

I was born in Spain! In Madrid :D I hope you have a great time! I hope to go back some day.

I took my iud out did it while on period was so much easier as cervix is open

My mom took hers out and got me and my sister lol

I got the nuvaring so far its good besides being able to feel it ugh and something I finally did Im smoke free 1 week today woohoo

I'm also going to Spain this week, Majorca though not main land Spain. I really really need a break in the sun and as its a girls holiday hopefully it will take my mind off TTC and IVF worries.

Shame we aint going same place hun could of met up lol. Hope u have a lovely time

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been on in forever and just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing. Stacey I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles with Lil Man!! Just remember it will be all better before you know it and just a thing of the past!! Stay strong!!

I hate to bring this up and haven't dared mention it to anyone else. But, I thought this the perfect place to think about it. I've done some searching on the net and found out that it is possible just very rare. Have you ever heard of anyone getting pregnant without having their tubes? I have had several surgeries in the past and ended up with one tube and one ovary on opposite sides. I got pregnant 3 times after that having 2 living children, 1 miscarriage. After having Amerah (8weeks old yesterday :(!!) I had my only tube removed and now I'm starting to feel pregnant. I would just like to know how everyone feels about this?

So like I said Amerah is 8 weeks old and doing great! She weighs 11lbs 14oz. Gained 5lbs since she's been born. Couldn't ask for a better baby.

Good luck to all ttc and let me know your opinions on my topic. thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
Shes gorgeous and yes i av heard women getting pregnant with no tubes. Its very rare but its possible

Great!! thanks.
I was doing really well losing weight and eating healthy. Ive lost 45lbs in 8 weeks. I think thats pretty good! I was never hungry which helped and when i did eat all i was eating was salads and fruit. The weight was just falling off. and then about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that I was feeling weird. I was starving to death, like I couldn't get enough to eat. Peeing all the time, dizzy. and then it hit me, OMG!! i feel like im pregnant!! Like I said I haven't mentioned this to anyone!! Im scared to death!! I guess I need to just take a test. But i would have to drive to a different town to buy one lol fear of someone seeing me!! I read about it on the internet and its possible. I forgot to mention I went to the doc 2 days ago because of how if been feeling. Not once did she ask me if I could be pregnant. But she had no answers as to why I feel like this except for stress!! Guess I will take a test this weekend and i will let ya know. How long does it take the horomone to get out of your urine? Would it still be positive from having the baby 8 weeks ago? I don't want to take one if its still possible. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->