The POAS journey! Come join us!

I really dont think u would get a pos test from aving baby 8 weeks ago cus i remember about year na dhalf ago a lady on here got pregnant with another 10 weeks after baby. I would defo test

I go to tamworth today as flying off to spain in morning :) and also defo not pregnant as af showed on wednesday so hoping im off by monday. Hope all u ladies are well

I thought I was possibly pregnant this cycle because I ended up having a 40 day cycle! Not very happy about that! When I was younger my cycles use to be 28 days long. Nice and short and now they are getting longer...before Brianna they were 32-34 and they just keep getting longer every cycle. Not sure how that will effect us when/if we TTC again. Great mothers day morning! lol :dohh:

Had something weird happen other day. I spotted for a day and that was it. There is no way i could be pregnant cus af come 4 days before i went spain and i finished on the 13th while in spain came bk 17th didnt have sex till 2 days later then i spot few days later. #Im putting it down to the sex and there is no way plus i very much doubt i even ovulated yet

Could have been ovulating with the spot ;) I used to do that...ya never know ;) LOL your eggo coulda got preggo LOL!!!!!!!

I've kinda had some weird stuff going on thinking about calling the doctor for an appt. I've been having sharp pains on my right side...off and on....which is okay could be ovulation or something...but I got super nauseated last night...it was awful. I got faint lines on those cheapie tests but I'm putting it down to the hormones being messed up. I don't think theres anyway I could be b/c of my tubes being clamped then on top of that having my ablation done. I think its just stress or something making me so sick to my tummy or maybe something I ate made me sick...who knows ;) I LOVE not having my AF visit though this has been AMAZING :)

Never know lol but i doubt it cus ive been ovulating late for months like my periods aqv been every 6 weeks

Hi All :flower:

I have been getting shadow lines on my IC's for the past 4/5 days. I put them down as evaps because they arent getting any darker.

Me and DH last DTD 15 days ago ... in the early hours so possibly 14 days, and then again 5/6 days ago but we used the withdrawal method.

My question is surely i would be getting a blarring positive now if i conceived 10 or 15 days ago? :haha:

I havent had a period since before i got pregnant with my DS ... he is 10 months now so thats 21 months without a period .... i stopped breastfeeding on 9th May so my fertility could return at any time :thumbup:

Im stuck in limbo ... no BFP and no period. :wacko:

These are just a few of the tests .... I have many many more pictures! All with the same suspicious line :blush:

Thanks Ladies :flower:

Attachments

• camera ... sam and will 060.jpg
    camera ... sam and will 060.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
  • camera ... sam and will 059.jpg
    camera ... sam and will 059.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
  • camera ... sam and will 061.jpg
    camera ... sam and will 061.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 27.05.13 001.jpg
    27.05.13 001.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
I would get a frer. I can see the shadows but cant see color

I would call the doctor and get a blood test to be honest :) you could be so far along a pregnancy test might not detect because your hormones are too high? I duno...or try a FRER :) Those look pretty convincing...and honestly look like my lines right now ...I've learned don't trust the cheapies but get a better test if you get lines on cheapies to rule out ;) I would definitely call your doctor though 10 months without AF is a super long time....Might have to get something to start your ovulation back such as Provera or something

sooooooooo ...........

I went the shop for FRER last night but they only had clear blue so i ended up buying the box in a blind panic. I got the check out with ovulation tests (which was nearly positive) pregnancy tests, vodka and cigarettes (for DH) ... the lady looked at me like i was white trash :rofl:

I took the clear blue last night after drinking loads of tea, it was pretty good for being negative and staying negative (well for a blue dye anyway) but me being me .... i found a line :blush: anyone else would have thrown it away but not me, no sir-ee :dohh:

A song comes to mind ......

:rain::rain: we cant go on together, with suspicious lines (suspicious lines:rain::rain:
:rain: and we cant build our dreams:rain: on suspicious liiiiiiiiiiiiiiines:rain::rain:

Attachments

• 29.05.13 003.jpg
    29.05.13 003.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Looks like a evap

Yeah i know it is too :flower: I just like to investigate :howdy:

Shame really cus tbh things like this shouldnt happen on a test

You would think with all the technology today they would invent a fool proof test ... like a lancet type thingy that tests your blood at home for HCG :thumbup:

Blue dye tests are especially mean cos the evaps are blue and much clearer than pink dye evaps which are grey and obviously evaps :devil:

I agree...wheres our "at home" blood tests ;) LOL!!!!! Digi ones at that!!!!!!

I took another test and another faint line ... then i wiped and there was pink blood. What a waste of money, typical when ive bought an expensive test :rofl:

I dont get it cos last night my cervix was high and hard but felt a bit swollen and i got a near positive OPK ..... i will never get to grips with this charting lark :haha:

I get to press M on my clear blue fertility monitor tomorrow so im excited. I only used it once before my last BFP - such a marvellous machine!

My tests from earlier just because, i like to show lines

Attachments

• edited 2.jpg
    edited 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • edited1.jpg
    edited1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
Hun i never trust a opk to see if im pregnant when af is due. Yes i got a positive when pregnant with my son and around 4 months ago i got a very good positive on a opk the day my period was due and i wasnt pregnant. last month and month before same happened to me i bought a test did them neg and cam eon later that day lol

Pooooo for :witch: she needs to leave you ladies alone ;) LOL I'm glad she no longer visits me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->