The POAS journey! Come join us!

Have you tried this video? This is the one that really got my idea of diapers going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh84LK19VNE

And this is a good site for some good free patterns. :thumbup:

https://www.handmadebyrita.blogspot.com/

I just took a Dollar tree test and I got a line but I'm not sure if it's a positive or just the antibody strip. I took the pictures in full sun light so they were way bright, I had to darken them a bit.

Attachments

• $tree.jpg
    $tree.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 25
  • $tree2.jpg
    $tree2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 23
I know you're not suppose to look at a test after the time limit, but this is the test after it dried. I'm hoping this is NOT an evap.

Attachments

• $tree3.jpg
    $tree3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 23
It's nice and thick and has colour. I don't think it is an evap xx

OMG Chika I think it's the real deal! That is a solid thick pink line! I bet if you hold it for a few hours and do another it will be darker! So excited for you!!!! :)

I hope so! I will test again later this evening. I think after this month if I'm not pregnant we are going to move on to NT/NP because I really can't take anymore negatives. I thought for sure we would be pregnant by now. I'm just not sure I could try for cycle #15.

FX'd that God blesses me with a baby this cycle!!!

Fingers crossed for you chika :) that test looks very promising x

So I took my LAST frer thinking maybe I would get a line since I held my wee for quite a while. I got a white line. :dohh:

whitefrer.jpg

I took a couple cheapies to and I think they are negative.

faint.jpg

I know it's early but I feel out. My temp is low today, kinda crampy.

Hubby decided last minute that we should take a vacation to the beach, so that is what we are going to do! Leaving tomorrow! Yay!

Lol ok so since we all already know this is what I'm good for, I'll say it...I see very faint lines on the IC's :) I'm gonna try and tweak one in a few mins!

Ok so my tweak isn't that great...lol but I tried :)

Attachments

• chika.jpg
    chika.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you missa! I appreciate it. I'm going to take a cheapy later just to see but my hopes are not high. We shall see! 10 dpo is still kinda early...right?

Yes, and you are using diluted urine which makes a big difference this early on :)

I took a few more tests. The top one was a few hours ago. I saw a very faint line but figured EVAP. So a minute ago I took the bottom two and there were faint lines on both! The blue one is very faded because I accidentally dropped it in my bath water :blush: but it was there... What do you ladies think? am I loopy? :wacko: :shrug:

Attachments

• 10dpopm.jpg
    10dpopm.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly