The POAS journey! Come join us!

I think it was faulty. The test is dry now and it has a pink line BUT it's way to close to the control line. :growlmad::dohh:

maybe it's not the line we have been seeing...cause what I see isn't that close to the control line.

See what I mean? This is it after it's dried.

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
I'm sorry chika, sometimes I hate IC's sooo much
well i took another frer this morning and I had a faint line at about 4mins and it got darker as it sat and now that its dry its light but definitely pink
If these are evaps I'm going to be peeved lol
the first two pics are at 4 mins and the second two pics are around 6-7 mins

Attachments

• 11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 004.jpg
    11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 004.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 004 tweak.jpg
    11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 004 tweak.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 008.jpg
    11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 008.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 008 tweak.jpg
    11 dpo fmu 1-10 mins 008 tweak.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
Mindy I do see lines in those tests. I'm thinking :bfp:. It would be way to rare to get so many evaps like that.

When are you going to :test: again?

Omg i see a line on your second pic mindy!!!!

Amber i see a light line on yours!!!

Amber, I used to get those type of lines on $ tree tests. Sorry for the faulty test but I still hope your BFP is this cycle.

Tested again this morning. :bfn: :nope:

I want to see a :bfp: so badly. I'd shave my head bald if it would just get me pregnant! lol :haha:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 28
I still see something on the pink one....but I think they are getting a bad rep now.

Tested again with another 10 miu test. Not seeing anything. Anyone know if these are more sensitive than most tests? :shrug:

Attachments

• 9dponoon.jpg
    9dponoon.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 11
what web site do you use to find your free cloth diaper patterns...can't seem to find one that that I like and they don't do a very good job explaining how to do it! Most of them sew the pad in but I like being able to remove the pad.

The pink and blue ones are known to get 10 hcg, so they are super sensitive. My mom actually told me they use them at her clinic (she's a family practice doctor) for pregnancy tests, besides the blood tests of course.

I've been stalking and I'm hoping for you ladies! You all make me want to POAS less because I'd rather look at your tests! LOL

The pink and blue ones are known to get 10 hcg, so they are super sensitive. My mom actually told me they use them at her clinic (she's a family practice doctor) for pregnancy tests, besides the blood tests of course.

I've been stalking and I'm hoping for you ladies! You all make me want to POAS less because I'd rather look at your tests! LOL

I know how you feel! I'm the same way. :haha:

Pam, do you mean the pattern that you cut out or videos/instructions that show you how to sew them together?

Tests for 10 dpo. Some of these tests I "think" I see a line...I'm sure it's just because I'm crazy though :wacko:

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 11
  • frer10dpo.jpg
    frer10dpo.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
I see it on the top IC as well...and it has color....

Chicka...the pattern and instructions....I like how you've made them and the video's I've seen don't make them like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->