The POAS journey! Come join us!

Thanks chika! 8 days late and still no af. So scared to test again, don't want to see another bfn

Noel, I wish you the best! I'm not sure how you have the power to resist. I would have to poas. lol:haha:

I tested again just a few minutes ago and this is what I got. It's probably a :bfn: but I think I see a line. Could be my line eye kicking in, or a faulty test. :wacko:

Attachments

• 7dpoevening.jpg
    7dpoevening.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25
I see a faint line chika!
Fx'd it gets darker!!!
I just got the loveliest pink frer evap tonight lol

Omg chika, I really think that's the start of a line! Keep us posted!!!

well i don't know chika
I mean I've had pink evaps on frer in the past, but they never showed up until the test was completely dried
This one was weird because I could see a faint thick line when I looked at it about an hour after I took the test (not sure of the color but definitely not a see through line) and it was still soaking wet, then I took it out of the case and watched the line get darker and pinker as it dried
PS (I didn't stare at it the whole time, i would just check it from time to time :blush: LOL)
here is the evap and there is more pics in my thread in the hpt test forum

Attachments

• 730pm dry 2hrs 002.jpg
    730pm dry 2hrs 002.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 730pm dry 2hrs 002 tweak.jpg
    730pm dry 2hrs 002 tweak.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 22
also chika, i went ahead and tweaked your pic for you
looks promising!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
  • untitled invert.jpg
    untitled invert.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
Stalker here. lol. Mindy and Chika I see faint lines on both so I am keeping my fx'ed for you guys

Mindy that looks positive to me! Have you tested since?

no, i just took that one like 3 hrs ago and took the pic about an hour ago
I wish it were real, but I've had pink evaps show up after time limit on frer before although I think I had a few chemicals when those picked up color, especially one time when I had six in a row. That was heartbreaking
but I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time. I've become so used to disappointment that I would be utterly shocked if this turned into a true :bfp:
I have 2 more frers , 4 dollar store, and two digis lol so I am stocked and ready to go lol

Test was negative today for 8 dpo...I'll test again a bit later. I went to the store and picked up a frer. HEB (grocery store) is selling the frer's with a 3rd free test, and they lowered the price by $1, AND...I had a $2 off coupon. So I got three tests for about $5.50. Not to bad I suppose. :coffee: lol

I'll probably take one tomorrow and every day after until they are gone.

I REALLY want to see a :bfp: this cycle!

TIP OF THE DAY: I live in Texas and it is getting VERY hot here. Ladies, please remember to put on sun screen! The whole family went to Sea World the day before yesterday and I forgot to put sun screen on myself. I now have burns from head to toe and I'm starting to blister on my back...OUCH!
back burn.jpgfront burn.jpg

wow amber that looks like it hurts hehehe

Mindy those test look promising

Zoie how are you feeling?

AFM i had tender boobs they also feel a little swollen but i think that is just cause i am getting close to ov.. I am gonna start using my opk tomorrow i usuallt get a + on cd 17 so like in a week. i have been taking my vit e, baby asprin, and prenatals with folic acid so hope this cycle i get my :bfp:

Rosa hope this is it for you! Sending "o" :dust::thumbup::hugs:

Here is a 10 miu test i just took. I see a line. Am I crazy?

Attachments

• 8dpoe.jpg
    8dpoe.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly