The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hun i never trust a opk to see if im pregnant when af is due. Yes i got a positive when pregnant with my son and around 4 months ago i got a very good positive on a opk the day my period was due and i wasnt pregnant. last month and month before same happened to me i bought a test did them neg and cam eon later that day lol

I mean it took the OPK to see if i was ovulating cos i had lots of EWCM :blush: I haven't been ovulating because i was breastfeeding my little boy but i stopped on 9th May so i expected to ovulate soon.

I blooming missed it though - you would think i would have felt it :haha: im not in touch with my body at all :shrug:

I think this is AF .... its too red for IB. xx

Hopefully next cycle for u and hopefully they will get to normal

I have a bit of a problem ... i took an OPK to see if it was still positive (its not but pretty close) and i dipped a pregnancy test because im an addict :blush: and it went positive? It was a 10MIu IC, Could a touching OPK turn a pregnancy test positive of is that just an old wives tale? :flower: thanks xxx

If they touched it can b/c the dye runs from one to the other....if they didn't touch I'd say positive even after dipping in same container....

I tested yesterday cus of the spotting but was neg i wasnt surprised as im not due for over a week

Did this today. Im not sure u can see it or not but i swear there is a second line. Srry its blurry its that faint couldnt get a good one

Attachments

• IMG_1821[1].jpg
    IMG_1821[1].jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
I think I see something but I wouldn't trust it. With lines that faint it could be the start of something or it could be nothing. GL X

It was nothing yet again got a better test and neg

How many DPO are you? I never got a line on a FRER til 10/11 DPO and i mean a faint faint line that i needed a tourch to see :haha:

so any other test wouldn't show up til about 13/14 DPO x

I don't know how many dpo I am cus cycles are all over place. If they was 28 day cycles then ill be due on now. But I always seem to be 2 weeks late so I'm probably ovulating I never know just have to do it every week lol

so i think Im ov but its been so long lol i dont know. Im have lots of eggy whitey cm tons of cramps and then this

Attachments

• PIC1.jpg
    PIC1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
I havent changed that lol i thought so too but i scared that its just a wrong opk.

lol @ Sam

Guey that OPK is deffo positive :) lol I miss peeing on sticks lol!!!!!!!

If we dont get pregnant before oh gets the snip im not to bothered i am happy the way we are. So not gonna put pressure on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->