The POAS journey! Come join us!

They look good!!!!! And you are getting pink on more than one kind of test!!!!

Chika my lines on ic's are still pretty faint but i got a positive digi today (15 dpo) I never got my bfp until 12 dpo though. But your tests defo look bfp to me x

I noticed nobody tweaked the FRER yet so I thought I'd give it a go (even though it doesn't need it :))

Attachments

• chika.jpg
    chika.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 110
As soon as I get a dark line on afrer abf a prenant digi, Ill be excited to!

really hope you get your bfp - will be checking in on you! xx

holy crap chika, I think we are gonna be bump buddies!!!

I MIGHT be right behind ya'll...LMAO...at least I hope so! I'm only 6dpo and had a huge temp dip...hope it's a good sign!

I MIGHT be right behind ya'll...LMAO...at least I hope so! I'm only 6dpo and had a huge temp dip...hope it's a good sign!

Trio bump buddies! How cool would that be?! I grabbed some $ tree tests and will be testing soon. Hope I get another line!

$ tests...where's that big box of yours? LMAO!!!!

Trio Buddies would ROCK! Course I'd be behind ya'll....but it's all good! Can't wait to get into 1st Tri....we need to start a happy thread...nothing but doom and gloom in there!

$ tests...where's that big box of yours? LMAO!!!!

Trio Buddies would ROCK! Course I'd be behind ya'll....but it's all good! Can't wait to get into 1st Tri....we need to start a happy thread...nothing but doom and gloom in there!

Lol silly Pam! those tests are long gone:haha: I tested on a $tree and wondfo...not sure I see anything on the $ tree test though...

:dohh: silly me....lmao.....are you gonna post them? Would love to see them.....would testing tomorrow be stupid?

I think this is it for you!!! take more tests and post more pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->