The POAS journey! Come join us!

:dohh: silly me....lmao.....are you gonna post them? Would love to see them.....would testing tomorrow be stupid?

I'm not sure if this is because I drank a lot today or because
It's just a bfn...the line was much more faint than the wondfo. I guess the test I take with fmu will be more telling.

Attachments

• img20110616213249edit0.jpg
    img20110616213249edit0.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
Don't get upset yet Chika! I'm pretty sure the dollar store tests really do pick up only 25miu or higher. FRER's and Wondfo's are picking up 10miu or less, which could def explain it, along with the diluted urine. I really think that your tests are positive :)

Thanks! I sure hope so. Waiting to get some real lines before I tell hubby. :thumbup:

I tested again this morning. Top test is $ tree... Not really what I wanted to see. I was hoping for darker lines.

Attachments

• img20110617074500edit0.jpg
    img20110617074500edit0.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 49
Did you temp this morning? I'm sorry your lines aren't any darker :hugs:

I didn't temp this morning. Kinda forgot as this is our last vacation day. :wacko:

I can see the lines...the pink test looks like it's dark in some places...I hope you get your without a doubt BFP soon hun!!!

well I see a light line on the $ test and the pink one is 10 miu right? I had taken a $ test in the a.m. and it was stark white and I took a FRER in the afternoon and got a darker line. my 10 mius came that day and there was barely a line but it was there. I think I was about 4-5 weeks before I got a good dark line on the 10 miu and I was worried cuz I thought they would have gotten darker first but the 25 miu got darker faster and I didn't take a $ test after that last BFN so I can't really compare those two. I would say to limit your drink and hold it and try afternoon. Also with my 4 year old I tested BFN until 12 DPO and my son that I lost too, stark white until after 12 DPO

well I see a light line on the $ test and the pink one is 10 miu right? I had taken a $ test in the a.m. and it was stark white and I took a FRER in the afternoon and got a darker line. my 10 mius came that day and there was barely a line but it was there. I think I was about 4-5 weeks before I got a good dark line on the 10 miu and I was worried cuz I thought they would have gotten darker first but the 25 miu got darker faster and I didn't take a $ test after that last BFN so I can't really compare those two. I would say to limit your drink and hold it and try afternoon. Also with my 4 year old I tested BFN until 12 DPO and my son that I lost too, stark white until after 12 DPO

Im not really sure what miu they are. Since I get better lines on those, I would guess 10 miu. I have had an upset belly the past night so been trying to drink a lot to keep hydrated. I'm in the car right now. will be for the next 4 hours so I'll test as soon as I get home. Hopefully there is a line!

Are you gonna test with a FRER? That last one seemed to give you a pretty good line so I would try another one of those. I have heard alot of women say that they get nice dark lines on FRER why they are still getting super faint ones on other brands :)

I have to buy another so maybe later today or tomorrow morning. Probably get a digi to.

I can't imagine those being evaps! Especially the one on the FRER, they are so obvious and pink! I hope the digi gives you a big fat "Pregnant" :)

I took a frer, wondfo, equate, and dollar tree. Still faint lines on them all. :dohh:

GL Amber, I dont think they are evaps!

I have some news! Fantastic news acctually!

We are ADOPTING two babies!! :happydance: A Almost 1 year old girl and a little boy who is due on the 11th August! the link to the full story is in my ticker!

GL Amber, I dont think they are evaps!

I have some news! Fantastic news acctually!

We are ADOPTING two babies!! :happydance: A Almost 1 year old girl and a little boy who is due on the 11th August! the link to the full story is in my ticker!

Wow hun so so happy for you!!!

Thanks Sequeena Ive got so much to do!, Ive got around 9 weeks to get everything we need for a baby & a toddler! EEK Im so very excited! :)

I can't believe it! I AM Acctually going to be a mum!! We have decided to move house too!! We are moving to somewere closer to my parents and near a great school! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->