The POAS journey! Come join us!

That's so awesome honey! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of their sweet faces!!

Chicka...post pics post pics!!! LOL!!!

Since we just got back from vacation my camera battery is pooped! It needs to charge a bit. I'll test again tonight and post a picture for sure. I'm taking a digital tomorrow. :thumbup:

LOL Sorry Pam! I got caught up doing the laundry. There is so much of it! AHHH!

I'm editing pics now...nothing to exciting tho...

hey you just got back from vacation...it's gonna happen...LMAO....I will NEVER be caught up on laundry...I don't know what is going on but I swear each and everyone of them goes through at least 3 wardrobe changes a day!!!

So, here they are.

todays.jpg

I can barely see anything on the $tree and the cheapy strip is still the same ol faint line. I'm starting to think either I was never pregnant and just had a horrible bad line of evaps or maybe a chemical pregnancy....or maybe there is something else making these lines. Can't tumors or something else produce HCG? That would be my luck. Someone mentioned something about an ectopic as well. Is it even possible to be pregnant with a viable pregnancy and still have faint lines for this long?

This was the first response I had taken earlier today.

img20110617151455edit0e.jpg

:dohh: I just want a nice big FAT dark :bfp:...maybe someday.

I know how you feel sweetie!!! Hopefully tomorrow you'll get something darker! $tests take forever to get dark! (From what I've read...lol)

:dust:
:hugs:

I gotta get in bed!! LOL!! I can't stop yawning!!!

it looks like there is a line on the frer

How frustrating that must be! Those tests don't look evapish at all though, is there any way you can get in for bloods?

I'm sure I could, I'd just have to call my Dr. and set up an appointment but I don't want to do that until after I miss my period. I think AF is due Monday or so. Hopefully she doesn't show up!

SUPER pooped today so gonna lay in bed and maybe watch a movie or something. I'll probably be on my phone (THANK GOD FOR PHONES WITH INTERNET!!) :haha:

Anyway, had to test 1 last time before hittin the hay. I guess it's not to bad for just POAS about an hour and a half ago...right? :shrug:

Attachments

• lasttest.jpg
    lasttest.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 52
  • lasttestn.jpg
    lasttestn.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 17
hun those pink test always show up lines with u bin them :(
im trying so hard to see like on others and i cant.i did on ur other ones.still not over till af's here x

I'm not sure anymore either Chika :( I'm sorry, I don't even see it on the pink handle tests anymore :hugs: I'm sorry, maybe your just one that it's going to take longer to show!

Tested this morning. Actually think the lines were fainter this morning than ever before. First response was so faint camera wouldn't take a photo. It's been days now since I first tested, so I'm assuming if I really am pregnant I would be getting some kind of decent line. But I'm not. I have no cramps even though AF is due either tomorrow or the next day. And my temp spiked this morning instead of dropping. I wish I would have temped the days I was on vacation but it was just near impossible. lol Hopefully I find out soon...

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 22
aw hun :hugs:

your right...they would be getting darker and not lighter.
still not over til the witch shows her ugly face

:dust:

awww...sorry hun....was really hoping we'd both see a decent line today....

hun those pink test always show up lines with u bin them :(
im trying so hard to see like on others and i cant.i did on ur other ones.still not over till af's here x

I would have to trash every brand of test I have taken if that was the case. I got lines on more than just the pink tests this cycle. That's why I was a little more convinced. Silly me. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->