The POAS journey! Come join us!

hope its ur bfp chika cant believe u still use those test there awful for giving u evaps.having said that the line is looking good! Good Luck! x

awww :( hugs sweetheart.....maybe its just too early ya never know I have had vibes about you before....so I am praying this one I feel right now is going to make you jump for joy soon :) ILY Amber :) hang in there for me!!

Hey girls..Just checkin on you ladies!

Tons of baby dust

Random too..I have netflix, but we keep creating different emails to use the free trial LOL..so bad, I know. :blush:

<3

Edit: so sorry..I hadn't read all the pages before my post! Didn't mean to sound insensitive. Sorry it was bfn hun :hugs:

I tested with frer today and it was negative.

Man am I ever SICK of :bfn: tests. I'm cramping a little, so I'm sure that is a sign AF will show soon. She is due in about 4 days. I was a bit hopeful this cycle because my temp was a little higher than it usually is. Guess I have a broken thermometer or something.

O well, one cycle closer to my IUI. :thumbup:

When is your IUI set for girly? We are planning on trying the first month he is back and if it doesn't work my cycle in November will hopefully be the IUI....

by the way sorry about the :bfn: :(

Omg I'm starting to hate all those dam tests!!! I want you to get your :bfp: already!!!

I know bless her heart she's had some crazy ones that look :bfp: and turn up negative HOW :( ehhhhh poor Amber booo :(

Sorry Chicka...I get tired of it too...It'll happen for us both soon...I take my last 2 Clomid pills tomorrow...they I move onto opking......gosh I hope this works.

Hang in there Pam :) its gonna happen for us all someday...we have waited for far too long :( I have faith I DO :)

I will probably start with my first IUI in January or Febuary. It all depends on how much of a dent these birthdays and holidays coming up hurt us.

I've never wanted to be so BIG, fat and pregnant in my whole life. lol Morning sickness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, crankiness, mood swings, hot flashes, fatigue, tiredness, swollen & tender breasts, backaches, peeing all the time, weird food cravings...OH YEA! BRING IT ON!!:thumbup::haha:

Trying not to get to excited...I just took 2 different hpts and got faint lines on both of them...holy crap. Gonna try and take pictures.

IMG_20110925_123638_edit0.jpg maybe I'm just crazy! Who knows. Very faint, and bad picture quality. Sorry! Could just be line eye.

Just watched your vlog... I want to see the girls costumes... How are they coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->