The POAS journey! Come join us!

Guess that test WAS faulty. Took these this morning with FMU and they both look :bfn: to me. I wasn't really expecting anything anyway... Thanks for looking though! :flower:

Attachments

• bfn.jpg
    bfn.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 43
Holy crap Chika, I'm so sorry, that line was so convincing, I really hope these last tests were the faulty ones :hugs:

i still see lines on your 2nd round of tests...more on the top test but still on both :shrug:

Another silent stalker here. I can't believe the luck you have with them nasty evaps. I see the line on the recent test and i've got everything tightly crossed that the line is the real thing. You so deserve it. I hope you get some darker lines and your excitement will put a smile on everyones face!

Keep testing amber...like u said u dont know what day ur even on so u may have caught a random burst of hcg and now its just tryin to build up. that frer better not be wrong or im writing all these test companies and sending them copies of this entire thread so they can see and know how much theyve tortured u with evaps and whatnot....AND FREAKING FIX IT!!!

Congrats on the BFPS ladies. Those who are still waiting hang in there and lots of prayers are with you on the BFP's that hopefully will come to you. As for the Dollar tests they can give pretty bad evaps but those look good and I still see lines on the 2nd set.

Also, dollar tests progression suck. So, you could be fairly pregnant and not know it due to lack of the progression on those tests. But, I love them to since so cheap.

Got another faint line on a dollar tree test. If only I knew it were real!

:) hey ladies....hey Amber....THOSE LOOK LIKE :bfp: 's and OMG if they are you are giving me hope when hubby comes home....we have been on this crazy ride together for far far too long. I am hoping and PRAYING this is it for you....please keep posting those pics I've missed you girls for FAR too long! I am almost back....TWO WEEKS he will be HOME FOR GOOD! I cannot wait! I won't be able to get pregnant right away....but it will have been 2 cycles past my HSG so hopefully the effects stick an my left tubey doesn't get blocked anymore. I am praying and pulling for all of us ladies and if I don't get pregnant the first round of the biggest dose of Clomid I will be doing IUI we saved money for it b/c the doctor told us its the only other way :) XOXOXOXOXO

The reason I got the HSG so early was because he was supposed to have been here by the 30th in my fertile window....Thanks military for screwing me over again LOL....I have FAITH for all of us ladies :)
I even decided to start my temps again....LOL....I am so excited!

I threw it away already...but i'll take another before bed and post it :thumbup:

Oooo I can't wait to see your next pee pee stick haha...I had to make it sound funny!

Sorry I took so long. Lol here it is...probably an evap, im sureIMG_20110921_230807_edit0.jpg I will try again in the am. :)

not sure I can see anything on that one...looks smudgy I can't wait to see tomorrow mornings test :) PRAYING there is a BFP on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->