The POAS journey! Come join us!

Okay ladies, still not sure how man DPO I am. I caved and took a frer. :dohh:

I bought some cheapies that should get here tomorrow so I will continue to test with those until AF starts.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 93
slightly see a line when i blow up the pic chika...hopefully u wont have to save for IUI!!!!!

Okay ladies, still not sure how man DPO I am. I caved and took a frer. :dohh:

I bought some cheapies that should get here tomorrow so I will continue to test with those until AF starts.

I can see a line and I'm on my phone!!! Hope I'm not seeing things

I took another cheapie test. They had a box of 2 at big lots for $0.80, so I couldn't resist. lol

this line showed between the 5 and 10 minute mark. It's probably faulty because these strips give false lines/evaps so who knows.

First is original, then tweaked, then negative.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 34
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 26
  • negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
So I thought I would add 1 more test for the day. It's a $ tree test and sometimes I do get faint faint lines on these so I can never really trust them unless they get fairly dark.

Although I would be excited seeing this otherwise. lol

Attachments

• $tree.jpg
    $tree.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 62
Wow chika, that looks pink! I really really hope those lines darken up for you!!!!!

I tweaked it for you, I don't wanna get your hopes up, but I've never seen a line like that on a dollar test and it not be :bfp:! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

Attachments

• chikablue.jpg
    chikablue.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 31
Wow, if this is an evap, I might have to consider NEVER testing with $ tree tests again! lol

wow hun, looks like something is happening in there!! so excited for you!!

Ooh I see it! Good Luck Chicka!!
Ive been a silent stalker of this thread for a VERY long time, you really deserve it to finally be your bfp!

Wow that tweaked test has a clear line, hope it's good news for you dear!

Chika- you have the worst luck with evaps, im hoping praying and wishing this is the real deal for you!

I really see that line Hun!!! Omg I dont wanna another horriable evap for you. Dam tests!!!

Chika! So excited to see this mornings test!!! :) DH even says that $ test is positive, and he's a MAN! Lol. Patiently stalking :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->