The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yea the dollar tree tests can be a bugger at times. I usually have a faint line on about 50% of mine. lol

I actually got my tests at Big Lots. They look the same but are a different brand. Tomorrow is the last day AF can show before she is considered "late". I have been cramping but it feels weird, not really like normal AF cramps. :shrug:

Anyway, welcome to the thread! Glad to have you! :thumbup:

I know it's been a long time sweetie :( but I still check up on you and root hard core for ya!!!!!!!!!! Now we need to keep that witch away!! P.s. I see lines still I hope you wake up to a big fat one tomorrow!!!

chika :hi: hows u? stop using those bloody tests :haha: use frer or another more reliable test.these must drive u mad!

Took another Dollar General test this morning, FMU, to see what I get after yesterday's line and neg blood test. Nadda.
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/iheartcruiae/2011-09-28055617.jpg

fingers crossed for you! hope the witch stays away and your bfp comes out to play (yes, i just made that up... LOL)

Well I broke down and ordered some cheapies to help save the bank on my POAS addiction lol. They'll be here Friday! Whoo!

Daisy, I usually do that to. Buy IC cheapies, but it's getting hard to find ones that I like that aren't a tiny piece of sliver so small you can't even see it. lol

I have good and bad news I guess. Good news is AF did NOT show this morning, and she usually 95% of the time shows up with FMU. lol

Bad news is my lines are still faint...:shrug:

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IC.jpg
    IC.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 27
But the lines are there and af isn't. Keep ya chin up. Hoping to see many more lines getting darker and darker.

Update for me - possibly tmi... just went to the restroom and when I wipe I get a tiny bit of pinkish CM each time. AF if it's you, just please get here already.

chika, Can I say that all the other tests had a faint color, more of a shadow to them, and these two look like the line has much more definition.. if that makes sense! I think maybe tomorrows will be even darker.. I am crossing everything for you!!!

Did a little tweaking, and wow look at the invert!

Attachments

• IC.jpg
    IC.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ICi.jpg
    ICi.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 15
  • frer (1).jpg
    frer (1).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
Daisy, there is no such thing as TMI in this thread! lol I know I HATE when I see the first signs of AF...:growlmad:

amommy, thank you for the tweak! I guess I'm just a little worried because I was expecting to have darker lines by now. I guess it is possible, however, that I could have ovulated later in my cycle than normal. I didn't really keep track this time around. I'm gonna check the calender to see how long my last few cycles were...

I TOTALLY see that line on the IC.....I have been stalking since the beginning and am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you i hope hope hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw geez AF come on! STILL nothing here after that pinkness I saw a few times. Maybe REALLY late implantation bleed? Tho the last time we had sex was the 12th, cycle day 20 and I'm on 36... ehh... how long after O is IB usually???

oh no chika the witch got you?? Im so sad!!! boo hiss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->