The POAS journey! Come join us!

CD37 still no AF, but this is what I get? :(
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/iheartcruiae/2011-09-29055414-1.jpg

Oh and DH thought I was nuts when I told him I ordered 50 cheapie preg tests, even tho I led with them only costing $10. Oh well.

Maybe your period is just delayed? I had a 48 days cycle when I first started TTC...it sucked!

Not seeing anything on your test though. Hopefully you find out soon! I know i hate not knowing more than anything!:hugs:

Oh and DH thought I was nuts when I told him I ordered 50 cheapie preg tests, even tho I led with them only costing $10. Oh well.

My hubby was like that the first time around...now when I order tests he goes "What? You only ordered 50?! That's not going to be enough!" LOL

Hey Ladies, Im sorry AF showed her ugly face :( Im still holding out. I thought I was going to wake up with AF because i sure was crampy last night but not here! shes not officially due until the 4th.

Hey Ladies, Im sorry AF showed her ugly face :( Im still holding out. I thought I was going to wake up with AF because i sure was crampy last night but not here! shes not officially due until the 4th.

Hope she stays away away!

I guess I'm just going to have to come to the conclusion it's not going to happen without help. Only 3 more months until IUI...just seems like forever away.

I hate you af amber!!! She needs to quit showing her ugly face where she is not wanted

So sorry AF got you Amber :( I hope you have more luck next cycle :hugs:

I have no idea what cycle day i am on, im not sure if i have even ovulated yet, i dont know where i have put my CBFM to check the days lol Im going to have a look back to see if i said when i started CD1 this cycle.

Thanks ladies!

Zo, I wanted to quite TTC to and hubby talked me into continuing. It's hard but I'm sure we can get through it. We can be TTC buddies and try together! Sending lots of baby dust. Hopefully we ALL have a nice :bfp: soon! :hugs:

I totally missed this post, i would love to be TTC buddies with you chicka :) im going to change my sig so its not so down in the dumps lol x

lol Maybe with the power of 2 people having positive thinking, we will BOTH get pregnant! :haha:

Well I think AF finally arrived. Yay! lol... I'm just ready for the next cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->