The POAS journey! Come join us!

yep Beauty2, it sure is!! Congrats... Ooops didnt see you took the picture after so long of time.. Maybe take a different brand to make sure

Chika, I see something on that ic.. Do you? And can you take a pic of it now to see what it looks like? I sure am hoping for you!

beauty2 that does look like a positive to me. :happydance:

Daisy, I think it was a fluke. This mornings IC had nothing on it. Glad I wasn't expecting anything. Maybe it's just a FMU thing...:shrug:

I have a terrible time with tests! lol

Here is a frer taken with smu...

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 53
Tweeked for you, there is definitely something there!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 18
I have silently stalked this thread but what I see is a very faint pink line!! Good luck dear hope this is your month!!

Amber that FRER looks positive, i am hesitant to shout BFP at you yet, Fingers crossed for you!! xxx

I know the only way to be sure is to test, and I plan on it the second I get home from visiting with my family. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it before I got my hopes up too high.

I'm sorry if this is TMI. AF came to visit Oct. 9-a day earlier than expected. Nothing too unusual for the beginning except for it being a tad bit darker in color. Tuesday (Oct 11)it was a much lighter flow and color-not even enough to fill a pad ALL DAY. By Wednesday night, there was like a whole 3 spots on a pantyliner. *Sorry TMI*
AF-if that is what it was-lasted like a whole 2-3 days...AF usually last 3-5 days with a pretty constant flow and then just "disappears".

Has anyone had anything like this? Would you consider this spotting or the ?

PS: I've had "stronger" cramps since, if that makes sense. On the way home from visiting my mom, I got sick during a layover....even when I am sick, I rarely ever throw up (sorry tmi). Im having OH bring home a cheap hpt to be sure without breaking the bank if its not. Any cheap hpt recommendations?:haha:

I know the only way to be sure is to test, and I plan on it the second I get home from visiting with my family. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it before I got my hopes up too high.

I'm sorry if this is TMI. AF came to visit Oct. 9-a day earlier than expected. Nothing too unusual for the beginning except for it being a tad bit darker in color. Tuesday (Oct 11)it was a much lighter flow and color-not even enough to fill a pad ALL DAY. By Wednesday night, there was like a whole 3 spots on a pantyliner. *Sorry TMI*
AF-if that is what it was-lasted like a whole 2-3 days...AF usually last 3-5 days with a pretty constant flow and then just "disappears".

Has anyone had anything like this? Would you consider this spotting or the ?

PS: I've had "stronger" cramps since, if that makes sense. On the way home from visiting my mom, I got sick during a layover....even when I am sick, I rarely ever throw up (sorry tmi). Im having OH bring home a cheap hpt to be sure without breaking the bank if its not. Any cheap hpt recommendations?:haha:

I would actually recommend FRER. I know it's a little pricier than the cheapies but it's well worth it. It can detect the lowest amounts of HCG and can usually give you a positive sooner :)

Last test for the night. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111020_233856_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111020_233856_edit0.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14
i see something on frer amber if the test pic was taken straight after u peed id call a bfp on this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->