The POAS journey! Come join us!

I tested this morning with 2 IC's just to make sure I got the same thing on BOTH of them. Same faint line! :dohh: Hubby has the day off so I will be getting some better tests for sure.

Hey ladies...I have a crazy question....OK so while hubby was deployed I went through Georgia to get to TN instead of going through Alabama like I normally do. Well we stayed in Georgia and well...I discovered Georgia unlike Florida had soft cups. I'd never seen them in real life only heard about them. So I grabbed a box...and well am totally afraid to use one. HOW ON EARTH am I gonna get that huge thing to stay in place?? I want to try it when we DTD in a day or so....anyone familiar with them? I am completely at my last wits end in TTC and this is the LAST MONTH I am going to physically try. Its the first month since DH has been home to try. This is my last ditch effort to do everything in my power along with the Clomid :) Any ideas or tips please let me know!!! Thanks so much!!

Amber I cannot wait to see your next tests...you are getting me very excited over here!!

Andrea, I was confused on how to use them at first too, but it is super easy! I know it sounds gross, but you really just pinch the sides of the soft cup and then slide it in like you would a tampon and it should go right up in there.. to get it out you have to reach up and hook your finger on the rim and pull it out. You could try one out beforehand just to get a feel for it! Good luck

Frer is negative... Faulty tests I guess. Counting myself out this cycle. Maybe next time.

Attachments

• IMG_20111023_221531_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111023_221531_edit0.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 28
So sorry honey.. darn it!! I really had hope for you.. stupid tests!

Hi guys how ya all doing amber its not over yet chick xx ok so here is my hpt from fmu this morning what do u think xxx
IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

I think i ovulateds cd11 although not 100% sure please be honest xxx

Posted my 14dpo tests on the main board if anyone wants to check them out for me, maybe do some tweaking..

Sorry Amber.....I am sorry but there are girls recently getting :bfp: on IC's and then not getting a positive on a FRER until much later. Maybe its just too early :) FX and PRAYERS PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS sent!

I figured out the soft cups... *blushes* it wasn't too hard....but when I took it out...I know TMI big time....it still had "stuff" in there so I know it held it on my cervix all night long...I'm kind of excited now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->