The POAS journey! Come join us!

Glad your back hun, I love looking at your tests!! Do you have the originals of the set of 3 you tweaked? Huggs and hope this is your month!

How ironic is it that I am still on the same cycle that I was when you were testing last time!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I haven't asked my Dr. Actually never thought to ask. lol

Amommy, do you usually have cycles that last this long? Crazy!

I'm going to do another 30 minute pee hold and poas again. I ordered 100 cheapies and they came today. :haha: Gotta put them to use!

Their might be a reason why, also that reason might be the reason why your not preggo yet

Hey ladies! 7 dpo this morning and tested with a cheapie I bought from the store. My IC's haven't arrived yet and I had to have something to feed my addiction. LOL :haha:

Anyway, getting ready to post a picture of todays test. :thumbup:

Andrea, hopefully this month works for you!

Daisy (Is it okay if I call you that or would u rather me use a different name? Call me Amber!) Maybe this cycle we can get pregnant together! Two women wanting to get pregnant at the same time HAS to send off some kind of strong energy reading, right? Yea I know, probably NOT. But it sounded god for a minute. :rofl:

Yep, Daisy's fine. :) Crossing fingers for us!

YAY, can't wait to see the test!! and Chika.. No i have never had a long cycle.. EVER.. But last month I got that line, then had a 7 day LP, then had a vag infection.. then then then.. I think it all contributed to this cycle being "off"! Hoping to get AF soon!

at this point hubby and I are fairly confident that are problem is male factor. I got pregnant very quick and easy in my previous marriage.

I 'm going with a :bfn: on these last cheapies I took. Not really worth posting a picture. I'll be taking another test in the morning. I'll be about 8 dpo then. :winkwink:

well 8 dpo sounds good to me!! I will be up around 8 or so and be looking for your tests!

My 8dpo... looks bfn to me, for now...
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/iheartcruiae/2011-10-18045015.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/iheartcruiae/2011-10-18045015.jpg

CHICKA- I agree whit whoever said get checked out... either somethings going on, or you are byfar the most unlucky evap getter on the face of the earth.

Hi guys! 5dpo here and testing because Its just been SO long since I peed on anything! :) Im going balls out this month even tho I know the probability of a positive at this point is .0000000000000000000000000000. ;) Heres my pic! Im going to take ONLY ONE Frer everyday until Monday when I plan to give up and wait out the witch! :) Lets go team BABY! :happydance:IMAG0805[1].jpg

Is anyone doing any thing else fun/insane like checking their cervix? TOTALLY useless, as with every other symptom, but just thought Id check!

Actually in my experiences the cervix can give clues on an individual basis as to what your body is doing. Like I know when AF is about to show because my cervix goes very low.. And at ovulation your cervix goes very high..

For my pregnancies my cervix went down some after O, which is typical, but then if i was PG it would rise high again around when AF Was due and stay high for the duration!

I never really understood checking your cervix so I am clueless! Lol

Actually in my experiences the cervix can give clues on an individual basis as to what your body is doing. Like I know when AF is about to show because my cervix goes very low.. And at ovulation your cervix goes very high..

For my pregnancies my cervix went down some after O, which is typical, but then if i was PG it would rise high again around when AF Was due and stay high for the duration!

I think youre right Amommy and thats the key- its only meaningful compared to yourself... and its rare a woman really knows herself that well! We are taught to tell women it doesnt mean anything but thats just because one doesnt comapre to someone elses... I dont think I know my own cervix well enough to really know... perrsonally. I have checked it alot but I still just dont really know. Thats great you know your body that well, gives you a lil bit of a edge up! :flower:

Well TTC all it takes is "practice" and after quite a few cycles you will get to know your pattern as well.. I have and had friends who use Natural Family Planning, breastfed spaced children, and they have given me quite the education!

My cervix jipped me! lol I thought I had it all figured out, but last month my cervix dropped low and stayed low just like AF was coming...but it turned out I was pregnant. My cervix must be confused about what it's supposed to do :) It's so funny too cause everytime it moved up really high and closed I thought for sure I was in with a chance but ended up starting, then when I do get pregnant my cervix convinced me I didn't have a chance by being the oppposite of what it was supposed to be. A womans body is weird, men have no clue what it's like lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->