The POAS journey! Come join us!

well girls i had my weigh in today and im now down to 86 kilos so that makes my bmi 33.5 so im well on target to get bmi down to below 30 before february im sooo excited i didnt think i had lost any weight this time round soooo really proud of my self im now down to 13 7 and my starting weight was over 15 stone so im very excited whoop whoop

well ladies... havent posted in a while....figured id come update ya. im 18 weeks.. or 17..whatever due date they give me this week lol.. and my bleeding has totally STOPPED!!!!!!! My ultrasound showed that theres no more placenta abruption.. its totally healed and everytings perfect for once :D im happy.. and excided.. and now trying to figure out names.. as in 2 weeks ill get another u/s and get to find out the sex.. tho im pretty damn sure im team blue lol. good luck to al who r still tryin 2 get their bfp's... and congrats to the ones who have :)

ok so here is todays test i swear i see something irl but i probably have line eye if there are any tweakers out there please feel free to tweak these :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: xx

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

ok so here are todays tests not sure i see anything on these although i swear i saw something in one of them :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

well tested today and couldnt see anythin oh well neva mind no sign of af yet soo maybe not out yet x

Ok so i think the :witch: is on her way although its not heavy but very pink although im gutted im quite excited :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i finally have a short cycle this cycle if :witch: shows fully will be 27days so for me that is the shortest i have ever had :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Yay Nikki :) that is awesome :) FX that that helps this cycle for you to conceive :)

Yay Nikki :) that is awesome :) FX that that helps this cycle for you to conceive :)

It's not full flow a lil mixed wif cm and when I wipe not red either pink had cramps a couple of days before but not now bad heartburn and went shopping earlier and was so embarrassed because I was sick in the aisle maybe tummy bug grrr

It's not full flow a lil mixed wif cm and when I wipe not red either pink had cramps a couple of days before but not now bad heartburn and went shopping earlier and was so embarrassed because I was sick in the aisle maybe tummy bug grrr

implantation??

If ovulation occurred on cd11 surely not x and now.there is just pink when I wipe I'm sooooo confused xx

OMG i cant believe how excited i am over getting :witch: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I finally had a 28 day cycle whoop whoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->