The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hey :) I was gone to my in laws up in Tennessee haven't been on much...I'm 3dpo so waiting to test :) :test: I can't wait!! OK I peed on a FRER last night just for the heck of it...I AM TRULY A POAS-AHOLIC!

I have a question for you girls...any of you use progesterone cream? And do you like it and does it work or have you heard any success stories....I'm using it....I just feel this one cycle I need to go out on a limb and try all the crazy things I haven't yet tried...I just pray it works!

By the way FEEL FREE to look at my chart...its HIGH TEMPS :)

Ok so here are my opks from cd8 im now cd10 are these gettin darker what do u thinks girls

IMAG0657.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

IMAG0655.jpg

I think softcups did the job....lets pray they did hehe!! Come on BB (Nikki) :) BD BD BD :)

Has anyone heard anything from Chicka Lately? i havent seen her post. x

Me either I sure hope and pray everything is okay with her....she should be close to doing her IUI soon right? I sure hope and pray your ok Amber :( we miss you!!

I hope she is away celebrating a bfp with her family xxxxx

I sure hope she is....she was on fb on I think Nov. 1....I just left her a message on her wall saying I miss her!! Hopefully she'll come on over here!

hi ladies, well i have just finishing reading the whole thread lol. so now i can say hello., i am currently wwt in december so hopefully it wont be too long before im here being a poas addict (again lol) we are trying for our 4th and final baby. x x

i posed this in wtt but i will just paste it here to give u all a little bit of info x

hi there, me and hubbie have decided to ttc starting after decembers af.i'll try and keep my story short.

we have 3 children already

libby who is 4 (march 9th 2007) emergancy c section 15 days late due to failed induction and fetal detress
leo who is 2 (march 9th 2009) planned c section 5 days late failed vbac consultants advise
billy who is 1 (september 2010) emergancy c section 10 days early due to fetal detress and bleeding

we suffered 2 miscarriages inbetween lib and leo 1st at 12 weeks 2nd at 5 weeks.

anyway the reason we are wtt is because i have a iud copper coil fitted. after i had billy i had a mega bleed and nearly lost my womb. we were NEVER advised to not have any more children.

my mum and dad are concerned that another baby would kill me but its highly unlikely as i would be montiored so heavily and i would have to undergo a c section anyway (planned)

so the plan is that we will have a 'coil baby' wink wink.

i am having the coil removed later this month and i am starting to try december. we are lucky that we concieve almost immediately. i do chart and he has more swimmers than most lol.i have started conplaining that i think my coil may have moved so as soon as i get a hint of a positive hpt i will tell people it has slightly come out my cervix and that the doctor is removing it. 3-4 days later i will take a pregnancy test and hey presto i will be pregnant and it must of happened before my coil was removed lol.

i know this is a little naughty but we really want another baby but my parents will be angry becaause they fear for my health. i myself have no concerns. my hemorridge was jjust one of those things that happen daily all over the world.

i really hope people dont judge me for telling a little white lie. after all its us that rais our chilren.

looking forward to getting to know u all x x x

Andrea, Nikki!, I have News! 1 sec i will copy and paste whats in my testing thread! :D x

**COPIED FROM M TESTING THREAD** :happydance:

OMFG GIRLS!!
Im spent all morning CRYING

The ICs i have a rubbish it looks the same as all the other tests ive done of them
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6104/6321537343_247941df18.jpg

My superdrug test is darker this morning and pinker!
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6096/6322062712_51ba5470e6.jpg
That picture really doesnt do it justice!

This is what i got on the DIGI
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6223/6322056744_ef32b53280.jpg

So me and DF decided that was a faulty box and opened a new box
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6111/6321536283_7e12133b6d.jpg

But then we decided that they had to be faulty too because we bought them from the same shop at the same time so opend my last box
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6212/6321537881_f9df857451.jpg

The only thing im worried about now is that my Spotting has gone red and its getting faster :( Is it possible that this is breakthrough bleeding that ive been reading about?

zoie ur sure are pregnant. with libby i bled every day for 4 months. it was weird though because it was only in the mornings and by lunch it stopped untill the next day. i would say the bleeding should be fine, consult ur doctor if it gets heavy, painful or with clots. i doubt its anything to worry about though as this breakthrough bleeding is really noram and thats why a lot of people dont realise they are pregnant because they had a 'period' gl hun but i doubt u will need it :) congrats x x x

Thank you Spice! :) Im holding up every hope they my little pin head (DFs new nick name for the baby) will be fine :D xxxx

DF has put me on bed rest bless him he is taking care of me very well :) xxx

aw just think, u can enter 1st trimester now l, great news huni, u desearve it- u all do x xx

Check out ur new avatar and tickers- love it lol well done babes, has the spotting slowed down?

Its does seem to slow then pick up again. No clots which is good :)X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"